Sir Pizza expands to Hialeah
Sir Pizza Hialeah
1695 W. 49th St, Hialeah
Hours: Mon-Wed 11am–11pm; Thurs 11am–2am; Fri-Sat 11am–4am; Sun 11am–12am
Hialeah eats expand this month as Sir Pizza opens its first location in the neighborhood in Westland Mall. Sir Pizza Hialeah officially opened Aug 2 and is promising “good to the very edge” pizza, subs, salads, lasagna, chicken wings and desserts. Future locations are planned for Aventura, Homestead, Midtown, North Miami Beach, Plantation, South Beach, Village Green, Weston & and the new Marlins Ballpark.
Celebrate the grand opening tomorrow (Friday, Aug 26) with a grand opening bash featuring pizza, wine samplings, giveaways & the City of Hialeah mayor Carlos Hernandez from 5-7pm.
- Thasos debuts Thursday & Friday happy hours in Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz-Carlton South Beach debuts a Saturday Seafood Bake
- Saturday brunch returns to Tongue & Cheek
- Epicure Market opens in the Gables
- Scarpetta celebrates 5 years with special feast
- Meat Market presents a Storied Night rum supper Dec 17
- Tongue & Cheek’s toasts the “Art Basel Hangover” with a Dec 10 happy hour
- 5 Napkin Grill debuts specialty burger & shake for holidays
- Buffalo Wild Wings opens at Town Center Aventura on Dec 10
- Feast with the Fed, Tongue & Cheek, Swine, Buttercream Cupcakes, Allen Susser & Norman Van Aken Dec 6