Sir Pizza expands to Hialeah
Sir Pizza Hialeah
1695 W. 49th St, Hialeah
Hours: Mon-Wed 11am–11pm; Thurs 11am–2am; Fri-Sat 11am–4am; Sun 11am–12am
Hialeah eats expand this month as Sir Pizza opens its first location in the neighborhood in Westland Mall. Sir Pizza Hialeah officially opened Aug 2 and is promising “good to the very edge” pizza, subs, salads, lasagna, chicken wings and desserts. Future locations are planned for Aventura, Homestead, Midtown, North Miami Beach, Plantation, South Beach, Village Green, Weston & and the new Marlins Ballpark.
Celebrate the grand opening tomorrow (Friday, Aug 26) with a grand opening bash featuring pizza, wine samplings, giveaways & the City of Hialeah mayor Carlos Hernandez from 5-7pm.
- 10th annual Deering Seafood Festival slated for March 30
- 660 at the Angler's updates weekend brunch
- I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- St. Patrick's Day 2014: Where to toast the luck of the Irish this weekend
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Eating House chef Giorgio Rapicavoli opens new tapas restaurant in MiMo
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8