Sir Pizza expands to Hialeah
Hialeah eats expand this month as Sir Pizza opens its first location in the neighborhood in Westland Mall. Sir Pizza Hialeah officially opened Aug 2 and is promising “good to the very edge” pizza, subs, salads, lasagna, chicken wings and desserts. Future locations are planned for Aventura, Homestead, Midtown, North Miami Beach, Plantation, South Beach, Village Green, Weston & and the new Marlins Ballpark.
Celebrate the grand opening tomorrow (Friday, Aug 26) with a grand opening bash featuring pizza, wine samplings, giveaways & the City of Hialeah mayor Carlos Hernandez from 5-7pm.
Sir Pizza Hialeah
1695 W. 49th St, Hialeah
Hours: Mon-Wed 11am–11pm; Thurs 11am–2am; Fri-Sat 11am–4am; Sun 11am–12am
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?