Sir Pizza expands to Hialeah
Hialeah eats expand this month as Sir Pizza opens its first location in the neighborhood in Westland Mall. Sir Pizza Hialeah officially opened Aug 2 and is promising “good to the very edge” pizza, subs, salads, lasagna, chicken wings and desserts. Future locations are planned for Aventura, Homestead, Midtown, North Miami Beach, Plantation, South Beach, Village Green, Weston & and the new Marlins Ballpark.
Celebrate the grand opening tomorrow (Friday, Aug 26) with a grand opening bash featuring pizza, wine samplings, giveaways & the City of Hialeah mayor Carlos Hernandez from 5-7pm.
Sir Pizza Hialeah
1695 W. 49th St, Hialeah
Hours: Mon-Wed 11am–11pm; Thurs 11am–2am; Fri-Sat 11am–4am; Sun 11am–12am
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again