Sir Pizza expands to Hialeah
Sir Pizza Hialeah
1695 W. 49th St, Hialeah
Hours: Mon-Wed 11am–11pm; Thurs 11am–2am; Fri-Sat 11am–4am; Sun 11am–12am
Hialeah eats expand this month as Sir Pizza opens its first location in the neighborhood in Westland Mall. Sir Pizza Hialeah officially opened Aug 2 and is promising “good to the very edge” pizza, subs, salads, lasagna, chicken wings and desserts. Future locations are planned for Aventura, Homestead, Midtown, North Miami Beach, Plantation, South Beach, Village Green, Weston & and the new Marlins Ballpark.
Celebrate the grand opening tomorrow (Friday, Aug 26) with a grand opening bash featuring pizza, wine samplings, giveaways & the City of Hialeah mayor Carlos Hernandez from 5-7pm.
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
- What's the Best? 5 Fantastic Fritas Cubanas
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant