HGTV's "My First Sale"
HGTV invites first time home sellers in South Florida to participate in "My First Sale."
Upgrading or downsizing in today's real estate market is quite a challenge: The neighors who overpaid at the market's peak now are in foreclosure. The old couple who refinanced with an adjustable rate are trying to approve a short sale. Your house may be worth less than what you owe.
All these things add up to make it difficult to dump your house and move on if you get a job transfer or become pregnant with triplets. If you do not belong to any of the above categories (i.e. are not in foreclosure, underwater, or trying to get short sale approval) and you are trying to sell your home for the very first time, then HGTV's "My First Sale" wants to document the experience.
They are looking for high energy, fun people who are just beginning with the process of their first sale. The show will document the family and the realtor as they navigate the process of the marketing and sale of the house. For more information or an application contact Kari Woodard at email@example.com or 303-872-8697.
On Our Radar
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge