HGTV's "My First Sale"
HGTV invites first time home sellers in South Florida to participate in "My First Sale."
Upgrading or downsizing in today's real estate market is quite a challenge: The neighors who overpaid at the market's peak now are in foreclosure. The old couple who refinanced with an adjustable rate are trying to approve a short sale. Your house may be worth less than what you owe.
All these things add up to make it difficult to dump your house and move on if you get a job transfer or become pregnant with triplets. If you do not belong to any of the above categories (i.e. are not in foreclosure, underwater, or trying to get short sale approval) and you are trying to sell your home for the very first time, then HGTV's "My First Sale" wants to document the experience.
They are looking for high energy, fun people who are just beginning with the process of their first sale. The show will document the family and the realtor as they navigate the process of the marketing and sale of the house. For more information or an application contact Kari Woodard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-872-8697.
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested