HGTV's "My First Sale"
HGTV invites first time home sellers in South Florida to participate in "My First Sale."
Upgrading or downsizing in today's real estate market is quite a challenge: The neighors who overpaid at the market's peak now are in foreclosure. The old couple who refinanced with an adjustable rate are trying to approve a short sale. Your house may be worth less than what you owe.
All these things add up to make it difficult to dump your house and move on if you get a job transfer or become pregnant with triplets. If you do not belong to any of the above categories (i.e. are not in foreclosure, underwater, or trying to get short sale approval) and you are trying to sell your home for the very first time, then HGTV's "My First Sale" wants to document the experience.
They are looking for high energy, fun people who are just beginning with the process of their first sale. The show will document the family and the realtor as they navigate the process of the marketing and sale of the house. For more information or an application contact Kari Woodard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-872-8697.
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro