HGTV star David Bromstad teams up with Salvation Army
For charity event
Have you “re-designed” an old piece of furniture? Think someone would buy it? HGTV star David Bromstad and The Salvation Army of Broward County want you to donate your creation for their first fund raising auction, Red Shield ReDesign Bash, Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, at The Venue, 2345 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Redesigners are encouraged to scour thrift stores, yard sales and even grandma’s attic to find unique pieces of furniture that need a little love. Bromstad will host the event and judge the pieces. The top five pieces will be sold during the Red Shield ReDesign Bash at a live auction and the remaining pieces will be sold through a silent auction. Bromstad is donating one of his renowned paintings for auction. Tickets $110 at www.SalvationArmyBroward.org. Event proceeds benefit Plymouth Colony, The Salvation Army’s shelter for homeless families. More information: Sally Gress, Salvation Army of Broward County,(954) 712-2431, firstname.lastname@example.org
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami