LAST CHANCE: Enter to win a 2-night stay and VIP access at the Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival
Miami.com teams up with seafood festival for an epic #SobeSeafoodVIP giveaway
We’ve given a lot of prizes away at Miami.com – from tickets to concerts and sporting events, to vouchers for meals and even table service at a nightclub.
But we are about to raise the bar – big time.
How does a 2-night stay on South Beach, with your own 2015 Range Rover to shuttle you around to a seafood festival with VIP all-access grab you?
Where do you enter, you ask?
Miami.com has teamed up with the Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival to create the #SoBeSeafoodVIP contest.
Each week from now through September we will be giving away pairs of tickets to the festival – just enter on our Facebook page. If you are selected for a pair of tickets, then you are automatically entered for the #SoBeSeafood VIP contest, which will be chosen a couple weeks before the festival takes over the beach on Oct. 22-25.
Miami.com’s #SobeSeafoodVIP contest grand prize is valued at $2,500 and includes:
• A 2-night stay in a Deluxe Room with a city view at the newly renovated Shelborne Wyndham Grand South Beach.
• A welcome package courtesy of Premier Beverage that will include a bottle of Hess Select Chardonnay and Hess Select Treo blend along with a bottle of Bacardi rum, Herradura Tequila, and Stoli vodka as well as a box of Premium Cigars courtesy of Miami Cigars
• 2 Tickets to #SobeSeafood's Thursday Night Seafood Shuffle, a Wine & Dine Experience, sponsored by Equinox. Winners will enjoy a chef demo and cocktails at Equinox before receiving tickets to visit participating restaurants at their leisure.
• 2 VIP Tickets to #SobeSeafood Friday Night #ChefShowdown @ the #SeafoodandSneakersBall sponsored by Range Rover. Winners will have access to the event's Private Media Lounge, access to view all Chef showdowns, opportunity to vote like a pro, enjoy all showdown samples, full raw bars, and all night open bars courtesy of Hess Select, Blue Moon, Peroni, Stoli, Bacardi, and Herradura, and receive VIP bags courtesy of Goya Foods.
• 2 All-Access Passes to Saturday's All Day #SobeSeafood Festival with full access to the Goya Culinary Pavilion & Premier Hospitality Village.
• Winners will travel in style from The Shelborne by Warren Henry Auto Group. They will be driven to and from each of the Friday and Saturday events in a new 2015 Range Rover courtesy of Warren Henry Automotive Group.
So make sure to enter each week on Facebook for a chance to win tickets to the Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival and be eligible for our #SoBeSeafoodVIP giveaway, the greatest contest prize in Miami.com’s history.
More on the Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival.
Takes place on Saturday, Oct. 25 from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. The event will feature wine and spirits bars, mixology and culinary demonstrations, live music and food from the following restaurants:
- A Fish Called Avalon
- Café Avanti
- City Hall the Restaurant
- CJ’s Crab Shack
- Joe’s Stone Crabs
- Naked Taco
- Park Central
- Poseidon Greek Restaurant & Outdoor Lounge
- Red Steakhouse
- Tarpon Bend
- Smith & Wollensky
Tickets for the Hess Select Seafood Festival range from $25 - $150 and are available at sobeseafoodfest.com
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes