Hawks Cay Resort offers reduced rates for those who serve
Hawks Cay Island Resort
61 Hawks Cay Boulevard
Duck Key, FL 33050
For a limited time, Hawks Cay resort on Ducks Key in the Florida Keys is offering a reduced rate for who they consider to be the true heroes of the USA.
From Aug. 15 to October 31, 2011, men and women of the military, fire and rescue, police, sworn officers and medical personal (both past and present) are eligible for a discounted room rate starting at $99 a night on weekdays.
For the third consecutive year the reduced rate is offered to these men and women who serve and their families, and the resort is a perfect location for large groups to take a break and disconnect from their busy lives. There is plenty of activities to do on the resort, including deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, riding waverunners, swimming with the dolphins at the Dolphin Connection and receiving treatments at the spa. These activities feature discounted rates during the Heroes Welcome program.
There is also a patriotic recognition tribute program every Saturday at dusk for those who serve in uniform at the Hawks Cay fire pit, adjacent to the main swimming pool. During the Heroes Welcome opening weekend – Aug. 19-21 – the program will feature country music star Daniel Lee Martin.
For more information, contact Hawks Cay Island Resort at 1-888-313-5749 or visit www.HawksCayHeroes.com and click on the special incentive package on the homepage.
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer