Hawks Cay Resort offers reduced rates for those who serve
Hawks Cay Island Resort
61 Hawks Cay Boulevard
Duck Key, FL 33050
For a limited time, Hawks Cay resort on Ducks Key in the Florida Keys is offering a reduced rate for who they consider to be the true heroes of the USA.
From Aug. 15 to October 31, 2011, men and women of the military, fire and rescue, police, sworn officers and medical personal (both past and present) are eligible for a discounted room rate starting at $99 a night on weekdays.
For the third consecutive year the reduced rate is offered to these men and women who serve and their families, and the resort is a perfect location for large groups to take a break and disconnect from their busy lives. There is plenty of activities to do on the resort, including deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, riding waverunners, swimming with the dolphins at the Dolphin Connection and receiving treatments at the spa. These activities feature discounted rates during the Heroes Welcome program.
There is also a patriotic recognition tribute program every Saturday at dusk for those who serve in uniform at the Hawks Cay fire pit, adjacent to the main swimming pool. During the Heroes Welcome opening weekend – Aug. 19-21 – the program will feature country music star Daniel Lee Martin.
For more information, contact Hawks Cay Island Resort at 1-888-313-5749 or visit www.HawksCayHeroes.com and click on the special incentive package on the homepage.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas