Hermes Party Recap
The verdict is in: When Hermès throws a party — expect over-the-top exorbitance and FUN.
Just when we think Miami can’t get any cooler, it goes ahead and one-ups itself with arguably the most sensational fashion and art collaboration yet — with the Hermès “A Man’s World, Miami” presentation. Hermès Men’s Artistic Director Véronique Nichanian and Argentine artist Leandro Erlich pulled out all the haute stops for 600 of Miami’s VIPs at The Moore Building on Friday, May 13.
For one night (four hours total), The Moore Building was transformed into a funhouse of sorts — brimming with dapper men, mind-blowing illusions, theatrical installations and interactive fun. The soiree was exorbitance at its best — think free flowing champagne, French cheeses for as far as the eye could see, lobsters a plenty and caviar dreams.
Those invited to private affair soaked in Hermès’ men’s fashions displayed with serious artistic flair. Think silk shirts framed as pieces of artwork, hotel rooms outfitted in decadent cashmere throws, and handsome models decked head-to-toe in the French maison’s creations. We took a particular liking to the makeshift locker room where steamed-glass showers displayed guest’s names with personalized tongue-in-cheek messages. And did we mention the gorgeous half-clad men In said locker room? Ooh la la!
The verdict: When Hermès puts on a party — be happy it’s a man’s world — and you’re a lady living in it.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open