Hermès Opens In Design District
The Design District store opened shop on February 23 — and is now the only retail location in Miami following the immediate closing of Hermès Bal Harbour.
The lowdown: The Design District recently scored yet another fashion tour de force in the shape of an Hermès boutique. The Design District store opened shop on February 23 — and is now the only retail location in Miami following the immediate closing of Hermès Bal Harbour. This temporary location is just a prelude of what’s to come — a Miami Design District Flagship store is in the works to open in late 2014.
“Hermès is delighted to become a centerpiece of the rapidly expanding Miami Design District shopping district. We are confident in Craig Robin’s innovative vision of a dynamic new retail destination in South Florida. With Miami at the crossroads between North and South America, we see the development of the Design District as the focal point for a contemporary convergence between art, design and fashion reflecting the diverse, changing landscape of this exciting city,” President and Chief Executive Officer, Hermès of Paris Inc. Robert Chavez says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on N.E. 40th street, the temp store calls Celine, Christian Louboutin, Cartier, Prada and Louis Vuitton its neighbors.
The highlights: C’est chic! The Parisian maison is the master of all-things decadent for the well-heeled set. Most famous for their notorious Birkin and Kelly handbags, the 5,000 square foot boutique boasts an expanded assortment of women’s, men’s and home. This mélange includes women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, fine jewelry, swim, handbags, shoes, fashion accessories, fine leather goods, silk scarves and ties, professional equestrian products, home furnishings, furniture, porcelain, silver and crystal. Simply said, for items in the coveted orange box, one need only visit the Design District now.
175 N.E. 40th Street, Miami Design District
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood