Help Out with the Gulf of Mexico Spill at Salon Vaso!
Get your hair did and join the relief effort against the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Total win-win.
1500 Alton Road, 2nd Floor, Miami Beach
Why should millions of pounds of absorbent, natural, renewable fiber go to waste every day?
Salon Vaso is joining the relief effort in the wake of the devastation caused by the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The salon will be donating all hair clippings to Matter of Trust (www.matteroftrust.org), an organization that is collaborating with thousands of salons throughout the U.S. and abroad.
The deal? The collected loose hair is stuffed into nylon stockings that are doubled up and tied together to make “booms” that surround, contain and soak up the oil.
As an added bonus, Salon Vaso is offering $10 off Master Stylist haircuts until September 1, 2010. Women’s haircuts will be $60 ($70 value) and men’s haircuts will be $40 ($50 value) courtesy of Master Stylists’ Mark Holloway and Vaso Spirou.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- Trunk Show at The Standard