Help Out with the Gulf of Mexico Spill at Salon Vaso!
Get your hair did and join the relief effort against the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Total win-win.
Why should millions of pounds of absorbent, natural, renewable fiber go to waste every day?
Salon Vaso is joining the relief effort in the wake of the devastation caused by the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The salon will be donating all hair clippings to Matter of Trust (www.matteroftrust.org), an organization that is collaborating with thousands of salons throughout the U.S. and abroad.
The deal? The collected loose hair is stuffed into nylon stockings that are doubled up and tied together to make “booms” that surround, contain and soak up the oil.
As an added bonus, Salon Vaso is offering $10 off Master Stylist haircuts until September 1, 2010. Women’s haircuts will be $60 ($70 value) and men’s haircuts will be $40 ($50 value) courtesy of Master Stylists’ Mark Holloway and Vaso Spirou.
1500 Alton Road, 2nd Floor, Miami Beach
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- Spa Week is Ba-ack! Score $50 Treatments
- H&M Expands in Florida
- 5 Details About Dadeland Mall
- Meet Celebrity Hair Stylist Sheenon Olson
- 5 Surprising Facts About Kimora Lee Simmons
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District