Meat Market celebrates spring with Friday happy hour
Meat Market Happy Hour
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Meat Market is celebrating spring with a new cocktail menu and the re-launch of Friday happy hour. Described as “a little less fluffy and a lot more serious,” the new cocktail menu includes a French 75 (Conjure Cognac, champagne, lemon juice and simple syrup) and a Southern Strawberry (with Jack Daniel’s, muddled strawberries, sweet orange juice, lemon juice and flamed rosemary). Re-launching this week (April 1), the Friday happy hour features 50% off select wine, beer and cocktails as well as crudo items like fresh oysters, tuna tartare and Chimay shrimp cocktail.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?