Meat Market celebrates spring with Friday happy hour
Meat Market Happy Hour
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Meat Market is celebrating spring with a new cocktail menu and the re-launch of Friday happy hour. Described as “a little less fluffy and a lot more serious,” the new cocktail menu includes a French 75 (Conjure Cognac, champagne, lemon juice and simple syrup) and a Southern Strawberry (with Jack Daniel’s, muddled strawberries, sweet orange juice, lemon juice and flamed rosemary). Re-launching this week (April 1), the Friday happy hour features 50% off select wine, beer and cocktails as well as crudo items like fresh oysters, tuna tartare and Chimay shrimp cocktail.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida