Meat Market celebrates spring with Friday happy hour
Meat Market is celebrating spring with a new cocktail menu and the re-launch of Friday happy hour. Described as “a little less fluffy and a lot more serious,” the new cocktail menu includes a French 75 (Conjure Cognac, champagne, lemon juice and simple syrup) and a Southern Strawberry (with Jack Daniel’s, muddled strawberries, sweet orange juice, lemon juice and flamed rosemary). Re-launching this week (April 1), the Friday happy hour features 50% off select wine, beer and cocktails as well as crudo items like fresh oysters, tuna tartare and Chimay shrimp cocktail.
Meat Market Happy Hour
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach