Meat Market celebrates spring with Friday happy hour
Meat Market Happy Hour
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Meat Market is celebrating spring with a new cocktail menu and the re-launch of Friday happy hour. Described as “a little less fluffy and a lot more serious,” the new cocktail menu includes a French 75 (Conjure Cognac, champagne, lemon juice and simple syrup) and a Southern Strawberry (with Jack Daniel’s, muddled strawberries, sweet orange juice, lemon juice and flamed rosemary). Re-launching this week (April 1), the Friday happy hour features 50% off select wine, beer and cocktails as well as crudo items like fresh oysters, tuna tartare and Chimay shrimp cocktail.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options