Hello Makoto - Bal Harbour goes Asian chic
It’s official - Bal Harbour will welcome restaurateur Stephen Starr’s Makoto to its highbrow shops this spring. Helmed by chef Makoto Okuwa (pictured), Makoto will bring the best of the best in Japanese eats to a discerning crowd. Look for foie gras gyoza, steamed black edamame, black cod Karashi Sumiso and frosty Kobe fried rice with foie gras.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida