Hello Makoto - Bal Harbour goes Asian chic
It’s official - Bal Harbour will welcome restaurateur Stephen Starr’s Makoto to its highbrow shops this spring. Helmed by chef Makoto Okuwa (pictured), Makoto will bring the best of the best in Japanese eats to a discerning crowd. Look for foie gras gyoza, steamed black edamame, black cod Karashi Sumiso and frosty Kobe fried rice with foie gras.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami