Hello Kitty and Hanky Panky
Why, hello, Sanrio and Hanky Panky Partner on a New Hello Kitty Intimate Apparel Collection.
Now here's a designer collaboration worth getting your panties in a bunch (pun intended).
Yes, Sanrio, creator of the beloved icon Hello Kitty, and popular New York intimate apparel company Hanky Panky announce a design collaboration launching Summer 2012.
The Hanky Panky for Hello Kitty collection blends the two popular brands with an exclusive mix of eye-catching Hello Kitty graphics and highly coveted Hanky Panky intimate apparel. With its signature stretch lace styles embellished with Hello Kitty, the collection will unite the sweetness of Hello Kitty and sexiness of Hanky Panky to appeal to each brand’s dedicated fan base.
Hanky Panky thongs, boyshorts, camisoles and chemises will feature supercute Hello Kitty outlined in crystals on black or pink signature lace. In addition to thongs, boyshort and cami, a second group in the collection includes a bralette and baby doll showcasing an overall Hello Kitty print in black on white with accents of pink trim.
Hello, world's cutest underwear!
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28