Hello Kitty and Hanky Panky
Why, hello, Sanrio and Hanky Panky Partner on a New Hello Kitty Intimate Apparel Collection.
Now here's a designer collaboration worth getting your panties in a bunch (pun intended).
Yes, Sanrio, creator of the beloved icon Hello Kitty, and popular New York intimate apparel company Hanky Panky announce a design collaboration launching Summer 2012.
The Hanky Panky for Hello Kitty collection blends the two popular brands with an exclusive mix of eye-catching Hello Kitty graphics and highly coveted Hanky Panky intimate apparel. With its signature stretch lace styles embellished with Hello Kitty, the collection will unite the sweetness of Hello Kitty and sexiness of Hanky Panky to appeal to each brand’s dedicated fan base.
Hanky Panky thongs, boyshorts, camisoles and chemises will feature supercute Hello Kitty outlined in crystals on black or pink signature lace. In addition to thongs, boyshort and cami, a second group in the collection includes a bralette and baby doll showcasing an overall Hello Kitty print in black on white with accents of pink trim.
Hello, world's cutest underwear!
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers