Hello Kitty and Hanky Panky
Why, hello, Sanrio and Hanky Panky Partner on a New Hello Kitty Intimate Apparel Collection.
Now here's a designer collaboration worth getting your panties in a bunch (pun intended).
Yes, Sanrio, creator of the beloved icon Hello Kitty, and popular New York intimate apparel company Hanky Panky announce a design collaboration launching Summer 2012.
The Hanky Panky for Hello Kitty collection blends the two popular brands with an exclusive mix of eye-catching Hello Kitty graphics and highly coveted Hanky Panky intimate apparel. With its signature stretch lace styles embellished with Hello Kitty, the collection will unite the sweetness of Hello Kitty and sexiness of Hanky Panky to appeal to each brand’s dedicated fan base.
Hanky Panky thongs, boyshorts, camisoles and chemises will feature supercute Hello Kitty outlined in crystals on black or pink signature lace. In addition to thongs, boyshort and cami, a second group in the collection includes a bralette and baby doll showcasing an overall Hello Kitty print in black on white with accents of pink trim.
Hello, world's cutest underwear!
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open