Hello delicious! Pinkberry heads south
Opening March 25, 2011
8737 SW 136 St, Miami
Miami gets a taste of California goodness next month as Pinkberry opens its first South Florida location on March 25. The frozen yogurt shop, located in the Prado shopping center across from the Falls, will sell the brand’s six signature flavors – tart original, pomegranate, coconut, chocolate, mango and a rotating seasonal flavor. Pinkbnerry is often credited with launching the tart yogurt phase (that has arguably been replaced with the DIY-yogurt phase) and emphasizes fresh ingredients – fresh fruit, organic gummy bears and Belgian chocolate shavings.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo