Hello delicious! Pinkberry heads south
Opening March 25, 2011
8737 SW 136 St, Miami
Miami gets a taste of California goodness next month as Pinkberry opens its first South Florida location on March 25. The frozen yogurt shop, located in the Prado shopping center across from the Falls, will sell the brand’s six signature flavors – tart original, pomegranate, coconut, chocolate, mango and a rotating seasonal flavor. Pinkbnerry is often credited with launching the tart yogurt phase (that has arguably been replaced with the DIY-yogurt phase) and emphasizes fresh ingredients – fresh fruit, organic gummy bears and Belgian chocolate shavings.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run