Hello delicious! Pinkberry heads south
Opening March 25, 2011
8737 SW 136 St, Miami
Miami gets a taste of California goodness next month as Pinkberry opens its first South Florida location on March 25. The frozen yogurt shop, located in the Prado shopping center across from the Falls, will sell the brand’s six signature flavors – tart original, pomegranate, coconut, chocolate, mango and a rotating seasonal flavor. Pinkbnerry is often credited with launching the tart yogurt phase (that has arguably been replaced with the DIY-yogurt phase) and emphasizes fresh ingredients – fresh fruit, organic gummy bears and Belgian chocolate shavings.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel