Hello delicious! Pinkberry heads south
Miami gets a taste of California goodness next month as Pinkberry opens its first South Florida location on March 25. The frozen yogurt shop, located in the Prado shopping center across from the Falls, will sell the brand’s six signature flavors – tart original, pomegranate, coconut, chocolate, mango and a rotating seasonal flavor. Pinkbnerry is often credited with launching the tart yogurt phase (that has arguably been replaced with the DIY-yogurt phase) and emphasizes fresh ingredients – fresh fruit, organic gummy bears and Belgian chocolate shavings.
Opening March 25, 2011
8737 SW 136 St, Miami
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?