Hello delicious! Pinkberry heads south
Opening March 25, 2011
8737 SW 136 St, Miami
Miami gets a taste of California goodness next month as Pinkberry opens its first South Florida location on March 25. The frozen yogurt shop, located in the Prado shopping center across from the Falls, will sell the brand’s six signature flavors – tart original, pomegranate, coconut, chocolate, mango and a rotating seasonal flavor. Pinkbnerry is often credited with launching the tart yogurt phase (that has arguably been replaced with the DIY-yogurt phase) and emphasizes fresh ingredients – fresh fruit, organic gummy bears and Belgian chocolate shavings.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami