Heidi Klum graces cover of Ocean Drive
20th anniversary issue
Heidi Klum graces the cover of Ocean Drive this month and the 39 year old mother of four looks better than ever. A few excerpts:
Like Ocean Drive, this year marks just over two decades of your career. What are your most memorable moments? Definitely my work with Victoria’s Secret and being a VS Angel for 13 years—that was huge for me, especially in America. Also, my cover of Sports Illustrated. I mean, 59 million readers! And my cover of French Vogue, which is one of the hardest covers to get. I was lucky to have been able to mix high (sometimes risqué) fashion with more mainstream clients.
Did you do any crazy shoots?
I was up for anything, like riding a horse if I didn’t know how to, being underwater with dolphins (and I’m not the best swimmer), or in the ocean with sharks and fish guts—without a cage—for a “Shark Week” special on the Discovery Channel.
How do you feel about posing nude?
When you have a good body, photographers will often be like, “Yeah, let’s take this off, and why don’t we lose this too,” and you can quickly end up not wearing much clothing. You have to be careful and strong at saying no, especially when you’re younger and on your own.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz