Heidi Klum graces cover of Ocean Drive
20th anniversary issue
Heidi Klum graces the cover of Ocean Drive this month and the 39 year old mother of four looks better than ever. A few excerpts:
Like Ocean Drive, this year marks just over two decades of your career. What are your most memorable moments? Definitely my work with Victoria’s Secret and being a VS Angel for 13 years—that was huge for me, especially in America. Also, my cover of Sports Illustrated. I mean, 59 million readers! And my cover of French Vogue, which is one of the hardest covers to get. I was lucky to have been able to mix high (sometimes risqué) fashion with more mainstream clients.
Did you do any crazy shoots?
I was up for anything, like riding a horse if I didn’t know how to, being underwater with dolphins (and I’m not the best swimmer), or in the ocean with sharks and fish guts—without a cage—for a “Shark Week” special on the Discovery Channel.
How do you feel about posing nude?
When you have a good body, photographers will often be like, “Yeah, let’s take this off, and why don’t we lose this too,” and you can quickly end up not wearing much clothing. You have to be careful and strong at saying no, especially when you’re younger and on your own.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site