Heel-aholics, Listen Up!
If you collect shoes as though they were priceless works of art, then hit The Webster this week. Why? Sergio Rossi is making a limited edition gladiator heel just for the luxe shop.
1220 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
If you stockpile shoes as though they were priceless works of art, then scram on over to The Webster this week.
Sergio Rossi is making a limited edition gladiator heel with a personalized insole just for the luxe shop. Retailing for $1,130.00, the sandal combines multi-colored skins in green tea and bois de rose hues.
Let's just say this will definitely be the pièce de résitance in your collection.
- Meet Miami's Own Designer Behind The Nomadic Collector
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Miami Startup Jarly Brings Baked Goods To You
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- TJ Maxx Opens
- NEW Sawgrass Mill Stores