Hedy Goldsmith uses a different (secret) ingredient
Hint: It's bubbly
A vending machine liquid was turned into a prime ingredient at the SoBe Wine & Food Fest. Revered Pastry Chef Hedy Goldsmith of Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink used ... Diet Pepsi (yes!) in her hedonistic creations. Check out the Diet Pepsi Facebook page to get Hedy's new, soda-inspired chocolate chunk cookie recipe (salted, of course), providing a twist on a classic childhood dessert and utilizing Diet Pepsi as a key ingredient. Hey, can't beat the weight loss angle.
The Diet Pepsi truck was not to be ignored, showing up at ‘The Q’ on Thursday, ‘Burger Bash’ on Friday, ‘The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Beach’ on Saturday, ‘Trucks on the Beach’ on Sunday.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market