Hedy Goldsmith uses a different (secret) ingredient
Hint: It's bubbly
A vending machine liquid was turned into a prime ingredient at the SoBe Wine & Food Fest. Revered Pastry Chef Hedy Goldsmith of Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink used ... Diet Pepsi (yes!) in her hedonistic creations. Check out the Diet Pepsi Facebook page to get Hedy's new, soda-inspired chocolate chunk cookie recipe (salted, of course), providing a twist on a classic childhood dessert and utilizing Diet Pepsi as a key ingredient. Hey, can't beat the weight loss angle.
The Diet Pepsi truck was not to be ignored, showing up at ‘The Q’ on Thursday, ‘Burger Bash’ on Friday, ‘The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Beach’ on Saturday, ‘Trucks on the Beach’ on Sunday.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud