Hedy Goldsmith uses a different (secret) ingredient
Hint: It's bubbly
A vending machine liquid was turned into a prime ingredient at the SoBe Wine & Food Fest. Revered Pastry Chef Hedy Goldsmith of Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink used ... Diet Pepsi (yes!) in her hedonistic creations. Check out the Diet Pepsi Facebook page to get Hedy's new, soda-inspired chocolate chunk cookie recipe (salted, of course), providing a twist on a classic childhood dessert and utilizing Diet Pepsi as a key ingredient. Hey, can't beat the weight loss angle.
The Diet Pepsi truck was not to be ignored, showing up at ‘The Q’ on Thursday, ‘Burger Bash’ on Friday, ‘The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Beach’ on Saturday, ‘Trucks on the Beach’ on Sunday.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag