Hedy Goldsmith uses a different (secret) ingredient
Hint: It's bubbly
A vending machine liquid was turned into a prime ingredient at the SoBe Wine & Food Fest. Revered Pastry Chef Hedy Goldsmith of Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink used ... Diet Pepsi (yes!) in her hedonistic creations. Check out the Diet Pepsi Facebook page to get Hedy's new, soda-inspired chocolate chunk cookie recipe (salted, of course), providing a twist on a classic childhood dessert and utilizing Diet Pepsi as a key ingredient. Hey, can't beat the weight loss angle.
The Diet Pepsi truck was not to be ignored, showing up at ‘The Q’ on Thursday, ‘Burger Bash’ on Friday, ‘The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Beach’ on Saturday, ‘Trucks on the Beach’ on Sunday.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again