Hedy Goldsmith on the TODAY Show Wednesday
Michael's Genuine pastry chef goes national with big book debut
Although we would have loved to have seen her stuff sweet things in the mouths of loquacious lushes Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, Miami's pastry darling Hedy Goldsmith will be promoting her new cookbook, BAKING OUT LOUD, just before the 10 a.m. hour Wednesday on the TODAY Show where she will demo her giant sesame fortune cookies amidst a backdrop of some of her greatest hits. And a hungry Al Roker no doubt.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami