Hedy Goldsmith on the TODAY Show Wednesday
Michael's Genuine pastry chef goes national with big book debut
Although we would have loved to have seen her stuff sweet things in the mouths of loquacious lushes Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, Miami's pastry darling Hedy Goldsmith will be promoting her new cookbook, BAKING OUT LOUD, just before the 10 a.m. hour Wednesday on the TODAY Show where she will demo her giant sesame fortune cookies amidst a backdrop of some of her greatest hits. And a hungry Al Roker no doubt.
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"