Hedy Goldsmith on the TODAY Show Wednesday
Michael's Genuine pastry chef goes national with big book debut
Although we would have loved to have seen her stuff sweet things in the mouths of loquacious lushes Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, Miami's pastry darling Hedy Goldsmith will be promoting her new cookbook, BAKING OUT LOUD, just before the 10 a.m. hour Wednesday on the TODAY Show where she will demo her giant sesame fortune cookies amidst a backdrop of some of her greatest hits. And a hungry Al Roker no doubt.
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"