Hedy Goldsmith on the TODAY Show Wednesday
Michael's Genuine pastry chef goes national with big book debut
Although we would have loved to have seen her stuff sweet things in the mouths of loquacious lushes Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, Miami's pastry darling Hedy Goldsmith will be promoting her new cookbook, BAKING OUT LOUD, just before the 10 a.m. hour Wednesday on the TODAY Show where she will demo her giant sesame fortune cookies amidst a backdrop of some of her greatest hits. And a hungry Al Roker no doubt.
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover