Hedy Goldsmith on the TODAY Show Wednesday
Michael's Genuine pastry chef goes national with big book debut
Although we would have loved to have seen her stuff sweet things in the mouths of loquacious lushes Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, Miami's pastry darling Hedy Goldsmith will be promoting her new cookbook, BAKING OUT LOUD, just before the 10 a.m. hour Wednesday on the TODAY Show where she will demo her giant sesame fortune cookies amidst a backdrop of some of her greatest hits. And a hungry Al Roker no doubt.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years