Heat Happy Hour
Toast the dream team at Area 31's new Heat Happy Hour
270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Toast LeBron, Wade and the rest of the Heat at Area 31’s new Miami Heat Happy Hour. Beginning with the season opener on Oct 29, the restaurant will host a Trio Five happy hour before every home game this season. Sip on specialty cocktails like the Hot Crush or the Blackberry Old Fashioned while munching on $5 MV3 ceviche (pictured), three a-mistos and King James croquettes. Leave your car at the hotel for $5 (with validation) and walk (or ride the Metromover) to the game.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami