Heat Happy Hour
Toast the dream team at Area 31's new Heat Happy Hour
Toast LeBron, Wade and the rest of the Heat at Area 31’s new Miami Heat Happy Hour. Beginning with the season opener on Oct 29, the restaurant will host a Trio Five happy hour before every home game this season. Sip on specialty cocktails like the Hot Crush or the Blackberry Old Fashioned while munching on $5 MV3 ceviche (pictured), three a-mistos and King James croquettes. Leave your car at the hotel for $5 (with validation) and walk (or ride the Metromover) to the game.
270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?