Heat Happy Hour
Toast the dream team at Area 31's new Heat Happy Hour
270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Toast LeBron, Wade and the rest of the Heat at Area 31’s new Miami Heat Happy Hour. Beginning with the season opener on Oct 29, the restaurant will host a Trio Five happy hour before every home game this season. Sip on specialty cocktails like the Hot Crush or the Blackberry Old Fashioned while munching on $5 MV3 ceviche (pictured), three a-mistos and King James croquettes. Leave your car at the hotel for $5 (with validation) and walk (or ride the Metromover) to the game.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options