Hearts and Stars Gala a luxe affair in Miami Beach
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s Fourth Annual Hearts & Stars Gala was a glam affair Saturday night.
This year, the venue was Terra Veritatis, a recently completed waterfront compound transformed into the famously lavish Casino de Monte-Carlo in France.
Rony Seikaly played DJ at the outdoor bash, which featured a Range Rover photo booth, a “Judith Ripka Jewelry Bar” and various eats by Alba Seaside Italian, Dore and Rosa Mexicano.
Guests could also board a yacht and see how the good life is for a while (ladies had to remove their heels, first).
All proceeds from the casino portion of the night will be donated to the Little Lighthouse Foundation, say organizers.
More info www.thelittlelighthouse.org.
On Our Radar
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books