Hearts and Stars Gala a luxe affair in Miami Beach
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s Fourth Annual Hearts & Stars Gala was a glam affair Saturday night.
This year, the venue was Terra Veritatis, a recently completed waterfront compound transformed into the famously lavish Casino de Monte-Carlo in France.
Rony Seikaly played DJ at the outdoor bash, which featured a Range Rover photo booth, a “Judith Ripka Jewelry Bar” and various eats by Alba Seaside Italian, Dore and Rosa Mexicano.
Guests could also board a yacht and see how the good life is for a while (ladies had to remove their heels, first).
All proceeds from the casino portion of the night will be donated to the Little Lighthouse Foundation, say organizers.
More info www.thelittlelighthouse.org.
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove