Hearts and Stars Gala a luxe affair in Miami Beach
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s Fourth Annual Hearts & Stars Gala was a glam affair Saturday night.
This year, the venue was Terra Veritatis, a recently completed waterfront compound transformed into the famously lavish Casino de Monte-Carlo in France.
Rony Seikaly played DJ at the outdoor bash, which featured a Range Rover photo booth, a “Judith Ripka Jewelry Bar” and various eats by Alba Seaside Italian, Dore and Rosa Mexicano.
Guests could also board a yacht and see how the good life is for a while (ladies had to remove their heels, first).
All proceeds from the casino portion of the night will be donated to the Little Lighthouse Foundation, say organizers.
More info www.thelittlelighthouse.org.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami