Hearts and Stars Gala a luxe affair in Miami Beach
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s Fourth Annual Hearts & Stars Gala was a glam affair Saturday night.
This year, the venue was Terra Veritatis, a recently completed waterfront compound transformed into the famously lavish Casino de Monte-Carlo in France.
Rony Seikaly played DJ at the outdoor bash, which featured a Range Rover photo booth, a “Judith Ripka Jewelry Bar” and various eats by Alba Seaside Italian, Dore and Rosa Mexicano.
Guests could also board a yacht and see how the good life is for a while (ladies had to remove their heels, first).
All proceeds from the casino portion of the night will be donated to the Little Lighthouse Foundation, say organizers.
More info www.thelittlelighthouse.org.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again