Hearts and Stars Gala a luxe affair in Miami Beach
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s Fourth Annual Hearts & Stars Gala was a glam affair Saturday night.
This year, the venue was Terra Veritatis, a recently completed waterfront compound transformed into the famously lavish Casino de Monte-Carlo in France.
Rony Seikaly played DJ at the outdoor bash, which featured a Range Rover photo booth, a “Judith Ripka Jewelry Bar” and various eats by Alba Seaside Italian, Dore and Rosa Mexicano.
Guests could also board a yacht and see how the good life is for a while (ladies had to remove their heels, first).
All proceeds from the casino portion of the night will be donated to the Little Lighthouse Foundation, say organizers.
More info www.thelittlelighthouse.org.
On Our Radar
- Better buy some eating pants - Sobe Seafood Festival is around the corner
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach