Hearts and Crafts
Do your tots get batty on Saturdays? Of course they do. Swing by Pottery Kids for their free Mother's Day craft workshop.
Do your tots get batty on Saturdays?
Of course they do.
Swing by Pottery Barn Kids at The Village of Merrick Park this Saturday, May 8th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. for their free Mother's Day craft workshop.
Your bambinos will love making colorful tissue-paper flowers for mom at this fun and complimentary event.
You will cherish the notion that your children are entertained.
Pottery Barn Kids at The Village of Merrick Park
385 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book