Hearts and Crafts
Do your tots get batty on Saturdays? Of course they do. Swing by Pottery Kids for their free Mother's Day craft workshop.
Do your tots get batty on Saturdays?
Of course they do.
Swing by Pottery Barn Kids at The Village of Merrick Park this Saturday, May 8th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. for their free Mother's Day craft workshop.
Your bambinos will love making colorful tissue-paper flowers for mom at this fun and complimentary event.
You will cherish the notion that your children are entertained.
Pottery Barn Kids at The Village of Merrick Park
385 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows