Hearts and Crafts
Do your tots get batty on Saturdays? Of course they do. Swing by Pottery Kids for their free Mother's Day craft workshop.
Do your tots get batty on Saturdays?
Of course they do.
Swing by Pottery Barn Kids at The Village of Merrick Park this Saturday, May 8th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. for their free Mother's Day craft workshop.
Your bambinos will love making colorful tissue-paper flowers for mom at this fun and complimentary event.
You will cherish the notion that your children are entertained.
Pottery Barn Kids at The Village of Merrick Park
385 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best