Hearts and Crafts
Do your tots get batty on Saturdays? Of course they do. Swing by Pottery Kids for their free Mother's Day craft workshop.
Do your tots get batty on Saturdays?
Of course they do.
Swing by Pottery Barn Kids at The Village of Merrick Park this Saturday, May 8th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. for their free Mother's Day craft workshop.
Your bambinos will love making colorful tissue-paper flowers for mom at this fun and complimentary event.
You will cherish the notion that your children are entertained.
Pottery Barn Kids at The Village of Merrick Park
385 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas