Heart Month wine tasting at Mandarin Oriental
The Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, is featuring Ehlers’ Estate sauvignon blanc ($14 a glass) and cabernet sauvignon ($18 a glass) through February in celebration of National Heart Month, with proceeds benefitting the Leducq Foundation for cardiovascular research. A tasting party of the Napa wines is 6:30-8:30 p.m. Friday at the hotel’s Azul Champagne Bar. Cost is $30; reserve at 305-913-8386.
- Where to eat in Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Why this iconic South Beach Italian spot changed locations
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee: