Heart Month wine tasting at Mandarin Oriental
The Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, is featuring Ehlers’ Estate sauvignon blanc ($14 a glass) and cabernet sauvignon ($18 a glass) through February in celebration of National Heart Month, with proceeds benefitting the Leducq Foundation for cardiovascular research. A tasting party of the Napa wines is 6:30-8:30 p.m. Friday at the hotel’s Azul Champagne Bar. Cost is $30; reserve at 305-913-8386.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach