Hear the Runway
Hear the Runway's first annual fashion show takes place on May 6, 2012 and will feature teens who are deaf or hard of hearing from Miami-Dade County and local fashions. Total feel-good fashion!
Hear the Runway Fashion Show
Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 5 p.m.
The Hilton, Miami Airport, 5101 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami
For tickets ($20 advance, $25 at door) go to: heartherunway.org
We love fashion.
But we especially love a good cause so the First Annual Hear the Runway Fashion Show is total win-win in our book. Spearheaded by Doctor Leslie D. Walker, the mission of Hear The Runway Foundation, Inc. is to increase the self-esteem, self-worth, and self-image of teens who are deaf and hard of hearing, which will provide them with the strength and motivation they may need to lead productive lives after high school.
On May 6, 2012 the firts annual Hear the Runway Fashion show will take place featuring teens who are deaf of hard of hearing from Miami and showcasing fashions from local designers and boutiques. The event takes place at The Hilton, Miami Airport and tickets can be bought ($20 in advance, $25 at the door) here.
Talk about feel-good fashion. Bring it, Miami!
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours