He'll never be your beef of burden: Burger Beast's 4th blogiversary at Pincho Factory
Carniverous blogger celebrates 4 years of meat & premieres new web show
The Pincho Factory
9860 SW 40th St.
Just four years ago, a burger-loving blogger named Sef Gonzalez transformed himself into the gentle, ground chuck giant known as the Burger Beast. From 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday, September 10, his website, BurgerBeast.com reaches a well done milestone as it celebrates its 4th year at the Pincho Factory, where some of his fave restaurants & food trucks will offer their goods for sale. Among them: the host restaurant, of course, Blue Collar, The Flying Saucer and HipPOPs Handcrafted Gelato Bars. For dessert, Beast will debut his very own web show, The Grinder, produced by Chat Chow TV and covering the politics of palatable patties.
We asked Gonzalez if he has any idea just how many burgers he's consumed in the past four years, to which he replied, "I've consumed over 1000 burgers in the last 4 years but the number is low because I like to take the weekends off as weekends are strictly for double cheeseburgers."
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run