He'll never be your beef of burden: Burger Beast's 4th blogiversary at Pincho Factory
Carniverous blogger celebrates 4 years of meat & premieres new web show
The Pincho Factory
9860 SW 40th St.
Just four years ago, a burger-loving blogger named Sef Gonzalez transformed himself into the gentle, ground chuck giant known as the Burger Beast. From 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday, September 10, his website, BurgerBeast.com reaches a well done milestone as it celebrates its 4th year at the Pincho Factory, where some of his fave restaurants & food trucks will offer their goods for sale. Among them: the host restaurant, of course, Blue Collar, The Flying Saucer and HipPOPs Handcrafted Gelato Bars. For dessert, Beast will debut his very own web show, The Grinder, produced by Chat Chow TV and covering the politics of palatable patties.
We asked Gonzalez if he has any idea just how many burgers he's consumed in the past four years, to which he replied, "I've consumed over 1000 burgers in the last 4 years but the number is low because I like to take the weekends off as weekends are strictly for double cheeseburgers."
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian
- Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
- Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20