He'll never be your beef of burden: Burger Beast's 4th blogiversary at Pincho Factory
Carniverous blogger celebrates 4 years of meat & premieres new web show
The Pincho Factory
9860 SW 40th St.
Just four years ago, a burger-loving blogger named Sef Gonzalez transformed himself into the gentle, ground chuck giant known as the Burger Beast. From 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday, September 10, his website, BurgerBeast.com reaches a well done milestone as it celebrates its 4th year at the Pincho Factory, where some of his fave restaurants & food trucks will offer their goods for sale. Among them: the host restaurant, of course, Blue Collar, The Flying Saucer and HipPOPs Handcrafted Gelato Bars. For dessert, Beast will debut his very own web show, The Grinder, produced by Chat Chow TV and covering the politics of palatable patties.
We asked Gonzalez if he has any idea just how many burgers he's consumed in the past four years, to which he replied, "I've consumed over 1000 burgers in the last 4 years but the number is low because I like to take the weekends off as weekends are strictly for double cheeseburgers."
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location