He'll never be your beef of burden: Burger Beast's 4th blogiversary at Pincho Factory
Carniverous blogger celebrates 4 years of meat & premieres new web show
The Pincho Factory
9860 SW 40th St.
Just four years ago, a burger-loving blogger named Sef Gonzalez transformed himself into the gentle, ground chuck giant known as the Burger Beast. From 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday, September 10, his website, BurgerBeast.com reaches a well done milestone as it celebrates its 4th year at the Pincho Factory, where some of his fave restaurants & food trucks will offer their goods for sale. Among them: the host restaurant, of course, Blue Collar, The Flying Saucer and HipPOPs Handcrafted Gelato Bars. For dessert, Beast will debut his very own web show, The Grinder, produced by Chat Chow TV and covering the politics of palatable patties.
We asked Gonzalez if he has any idea just how many burgers he's consumed in the past four years, to which he replied, "I've consumed over 1000 burgers in the last 4 years but the number is low because I like to take the weekends off as weekends are strictly for double cheeseburgers."
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach