He'll never be your beef of burden: Burger Beast's 4th blogiversary at Pincho Factory
Carniverous blogger celebrates 4 years of meat & premieres new web show
Just four years ago, a burger-loving blogger named Sef Gonzalez transformed himself into the gentle, ground chuck giant known as the Burger Beast. From 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday, September 10, his website, BurgerBeast.com reaches a well done milestone as it celebrates its 4th year at the Pincho Factory, where some of his fave restaurants & food trucks will offer their goods for sale. Among them: the host restaurant, of course, Blue Collar, The Flying Saucer and HipPOPs Handcrafted Gelato Bars. For dessert, Beast will debut his very own web show, The Grinder, produced by Chat Chow TV and covering the politics of palatable patties.
We asked Gonzalez if he has any idea just how many burgers he's consumed in the past four years, to which he replied, "I've consumed over 1000 burgers in the last 4 years but the number is low because I like to take the weekends off as weekends are strictly for double cheeseburgers."
The Pincho Factory
9860 SW 40th St.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress