Hayden Panetierre and boxer beau spotted around town
At Hollywood resto
Is Hayden Panettiere going to move to Miami? She sure is here a lot. The Nashville star was seen Monday at a Hollywood restaurant Taco Beach Shack for lunch.
Accompanying the actress was 36-year-old Ukrainian heavyweight boxing champ, on again boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko -- the lovebirds ended their thing in May 2011 after two-years -- as well as an unidentified male friend.
As for their meal: Hayden and her fighter guy both had grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos, one of the restaurant’s signature dishes. She drank a margarita, Klitschko a Coke.
According to a spy, after lunch they cuddled up on a couch and were overheard talking about his visit to London. Panettiere mentioned it to be one of her favorite cities.
The threesome ended up at the restaurant’s ping pong table close by.
The $20 lunch was paid by Klitschko, who left a nicel $20 tip for the server. His boxing gigs must be paying well. He's a sport.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan