Hayden Panetierre and boxer beau spotted around town
At Hollywood resto
Is Hayden Panettiere going to move to Miami? She sure is here a lot. The Nashville star was seen Monday at a Hollywood restaurant Taco Beach Shack for lunch.
Accompanying the actress was 36-year-old Ukrainian heavyweight boxing champ, on again boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko -- the lovebirds ended their thing in May 2011 after two-years -- as well as an unidentified male friend.
As for their meal: Hayden and her fighter guy both had grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos, one of the restaurant’s signature dishes. She drank a margarita, Klitschko a Coke.
According to a spy, after lunch they cuddled up on a couch and were overheard talking about his visit to London. Panettiere mentioned it to be one of her favorite cities.
The threesome ended up at the restaurant’s ping pong table close by.
The $20 lunch was paid by Klitschko, who left a nicel $20 tip for the server. His boxing gigs must be paying well. He's a sport.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too