Hayden Panetierre and boxer beau spotted around town
At Hollywood resto
Is Hayden Panettiere going to move to Miami? She sure is here a lot. The Nashville star was seen Monday at a Hollywood restaurant Taco Beach Shack for lunch.
Accompanying the actress was 36-year-old Ukrainian heavyweight boxing champ, on again boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko -- the lovebirds ended their thing in May 2011 after two-years -- as well as an unidentified male friend.
As for their meal: Hayden and her fighter guy both had grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos, one of the restaurant’s signature dishes. She drank a margarita, Klitschko a Coke.
According to a spy, after lunch they cuddled up on a couch and were overheard talking about his visit to London. Panettiere mentioned it to be one of her favorite cities.
The threesome ended up at the restaurant’s ping pong table close by.
The $20 lunch was paid by Klitschko, who left a nicel $20 tip for the server. His boxing gigs must be paying well. He's a sport.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event