Hayden Panetierre and boxer beau spotted around town
At Hollywood resto
Is Hayden Panettiere going to move to Miami? She sure is here a lot. The Nashville star was seen Monday at a Hollywood restaurant Taco Beach Shack for lunch.
Accompanying the actress was 36-year-old Ukrainian heavyweight boxing champ, on again boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko -- the lovebirds ended their thing in May 2011 after two-years -- as well as an unidentified male friend.
As for their meal: Hayden and her fighter guy both had grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos, one of the restaurant’s signature dishes. She drank a margarita, Klitschko a Coke.
According to a spy, after lunch they cuddled up on a couch and were overheard talking about his visit to London. Panettiere mentioned it to be one of her favorite cities.
The threesome ended up at the restaurant’s ping pong table close by.
The $20 lunch was paid by Klitschko, who left a nicel $20 tip for the server. His boxing gigs must be paying well. He's a sport.
On Our Radar
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs