Have You Seen This Turtle?
Jimmy the gigantic African Spur tortoise needs your help after an all-night bender on SoBe. Can you help us find him?
While we here at Miami.com don't typically cover lost pet cases (we're really bad detectives, to be honest), we couldn't resist the tale of the lost tortoise by the name of Jimmy.
Jimmy, a large African Spur tortoise was last seen 5 days ago at his owner's house on Miami Beach's 2151 Meriidian Avenue (on the Miami Beach Golf Course).
It appears Jimmy is fond the Miami Beach "lifestyle" (if you know what we mean) and have a sneaking suspicious that's why the troublesome turtle is missing.
So where in the world could Jimmy be? Weighing in at a whopping 55 pounds and 26 inches long and 18 inches wide, finding this turtle should be a snatch. While the rascally reptile has a penchant for popping bottles at LIV followed by a food bender at Big Pink (I mean, who can resist those world famous polenta fries?), our sources tell us he also frequents ponds neighboring the Miami Beach Golf Course.
If you think you have seen Jimmy, please call (305) 798-4264.
If you've seen Jimmy the lost turtle, please call (305) 798-4264.
See and Do
- The 5 biggest lies about Miami traffic
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- How to prepare for hurricane season in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 9 Signs It’s Summer in Miami
- 5 things Beyonce should do while she's in Miami
- 7 ways to watch the Dolphins NFL Draft, as suggested by Twitter
- 7 funniest names ever drafted by the Miami Dolphins
- What if 'Game of Thrones' took place in Florida?