Have a Sultry Sunday
Sink your toes into the sand & have a sultry Sunday at the Ritz Key Biscayne
Ease into the work week with cocktails, drummers & nibbles courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne's new Sultry Sunday bash. Each Sunday from 6-9pm, slip your toes into the sand while sipping caipirinhas, listening to global music and nibbling on chef Carlos Cordoba's Mediterranean-inspired eats.
Dune Oceanfront Burger Lounge
Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
455 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef