Have it Your Way
BK goes highbrow on SoBe - and brings beer!
BK Whopper Bar
Washington & 11 St, Miami Beach
The rumors (and prayers?) are true – SoBe has its very own beer-shilling Whopper Bar. The first of its kind, the Washington Ave spot will be open 24/7 and dishing out breakfast from 5-10:30am, beer from 8-5am and burgers all hours. Have it your way with over 20 toppings (guacamole, A1, crispy onions, pepper bacon) or pick from one of six Bar Favorites, including the new BK Black & Bleu Steakhouse XT featuring blue cheese, blackened Cajun sauce & pepper bacon. Wash it all down with a $4.25 bottle of Bud, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime or Miller Lite. Dine al fresco on a landscaped patio or get it all delivered (10:30am-11pm) if you live between 1 & 23 Streets.
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach