Have it Your Way
BK goes highbrow on SoBe - and brings beer!
The rumors (and prayers?) are true – SoBe has its very own beer-shilling Whopper Bar. The first of its kind, the Washington Ave spot will be open 24/7 and dishing out breakfast from 5-10:30am, beer from 8-5am and burgers all hours. Have it your way with over 20 toppings (guacamole, A1, crispy onions, pepper bacon) or pick from one of six Bar Favorites, including the new BK Black & Bleu Steakhouse XT featuring blue cheese, blackened Cajun sauce & pepper bacon. Wash it all down with a $4.25 bottle of Bud, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime or Miller Lite. Dine al fresco on a landscaped patio or get it all delivered (10:30am-11pm) if you live between 1 & 23 Streets.
BK Whopper Bar
Washington & 11 St, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week