Have breakfast with Bethenny Frankel
At Books and Books
Start your day with the always sassy Bethenny Frankel who will be in town for a Breakfast with Bethenny event 9 a.m. Tuesday at Books and Books Coral Gables (305-442-4408). The former Real Housewives of NYC star's latest guide to life book is Skinnygirl Solutions so we're thinking that any food served won't be high calorie. She's also in the middle of a bitter divorce battle with ex Jason Hoppy but that won't stop her from giving advice about home, health, family, career, style and sex. Tickets are $35 per person and includes continental breakfast, moderated Q&A with Bethenny and an autographed copy of her new book. Registration begins at 8:15 a.m. (B&B asks that you arrive promptly.)
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding