Have breakfast with Bethenny Frankel
At Books and Books
Start your day with the always sassy Bethenny Frankel who will be in town for a Breakfast with Bethenny event 9 a.m. Tuesday at Books and Books Coral Gables (305-442-4408). The former Real Housewives of NYC star's latest guide to life book is Skinnygirl Solutions so we're thinking that any food served won't be high calorie. She's also in the middle of a bitter divorce battle with ex Jason Hoppy but that won't stop her from giving advice about home, health, family, career, style and sex. Tickets are $35 per person and includes continental breakfast, moderated Q&A with Bethenny and an autographed copy of her new book. Registration begins at 8:15 a.m. (B&B asks that you arrive promptly.)
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert