Havaianas Store Opening
Havaianas, the world’s most stylish and comfortable flip-flop, is bringing Brazilian chic to the white sandy beaches of Florida with the opening of their first-ever location in Miami.
Flip-flop fanatics (yes, we're looking at you, kid) lend us your ears (and feet): Havaianas is opening its first-ever Miami location in October. Yes, everybody's favorite flip-flop will soon have a home on Miami Beach.
Located at 831 Lincoln Road, the Havaianas store will be situated right in the heart of South Beach. The sleek 640-square foot store will offer the largest assortment of Havaianas in Florida for women, men and kids. In addition, the shop will also feature Make Your Own Havaianas, allowing customers to express their own originality and style. Make Your Own Havaianas will offer Miami residents and visitors the opportunity to customize their own color combinations with a choice of 20 different flip flop straps (tops, slim straps and kids) and bottoms to mix and match with over 20 different pins styles. Guests will also be able to Embellish Your Own Havaianas, where you can purchase any sandals in the shop and decorate them with a pin as an additional adornment.
Also up for keeps? The shop will feature exclusive pins, special flip flop styles, the Havaianas Closed Toe Sole Collection and will serve as the ultimate destinations for Havaianas fans. Get ready to flip out, Miami!
831 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall