Hats Off Luncheon
Don your favorite hats for Tracy Wilson Mourning's annual "Hats Off" Luncheon.
Join Tracy Wilson Mourning, founder and visionary of the Honey Shine Mentoring Program, along with hundreds of leaders, members, sponsors, mentors and volunteers as they come together for the 9th Annual “Hats Off” Luncheon on Tuesday, May 3, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Jungle Island’s Lakeside Café & Treetop Ballroom (1111 Parrot Jungle Trail).
Grab your favorite hat and enjoy a reception, silent auction, luncheon, and the exciting and inspiring “Honey Bug” Showcase. Proceeds from the luncheon help to fund bi-monthly “Aspire to Shine” Workshops as well as Camp Honey Shine, a six-week summer day camp for more than 120 underprivileged girls. The Honey Shine Mentoring Program encourages the balance of mind, body, and soul in girls and women by providing nurturing experiences that enlighten their paths and empower their future. Tickets cost $125 and Honey Shine memberships begin at $250. Parking is available for $4 per car. For more information, visit www.HoneyShine.org.
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Five reasons you should dress like an early 20th century Irishman on Bloomsday
- Top 4 events during Irie Weekend