Hats Off Luncheon
Don your favorite hats for Tracy Wilson Mourning's annual "Hats Off" Luncheon.
Join Tracy Wilson Mourning, founder and visionary of the Honey Shine Mentoring Program, along with hundreds of leaders, members, sponsors, mentors and volunteers as they come together for the 9th Annual “Hats Off” Luncheon on Tuesday, May 3, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Jungle Island’s Lakeside Café & Treetop Ballroom (1111 Parrot Jungle Trail).
Grab your favorite hat and enjoy a reception, silent auction, luncheon, and the exciting and inspiring “Honey Bug” Showcase. Proceeds from the luncheon help to fund bi-monthly “Aspire to Shine” Workshops as well as Camp Honey Shine, a six-week summer day camp for more than 120 underprivileged girls. The Honey Shine Mentoring Program encourages the balance of mind, body, and soul in girls and women by providing nurturing experiences that enlighten their paths and empower their future. Tickets cost $125 and Honey Shine memberships begin at $250. Parking is available for $4 per car. For more information, visit www.HoneyShine.org.
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 7 stars not to miss at Paradise City Comic Con
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving