Hats Off Luncheon
Don your favorite hats for Tracy Wilson Mourning's annual "Hats Off" Luncheon.
Join Tracy Wilson Mourning, founder and visionary of the Honey Shine Mentoring Program, along with hundreds of leaders, members, sponsors, mentors and volunteers as they come together for the 9th Annual “Hats Off” Luncheon on Tuesday, May 3, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Jungle Island’s Lakeside Café & Treetop Ballroom (1111 Parrot Jungle Trail).
Grab your favorite hat and enjoy a reception, silent auction, luncheon, and the exciting and inspiring “Honey Bug” Showcase. Proceeds from the luncheon help to fund bi-monthly “Aspire to Shine” Workshops as well as Camp Honey Shine, a six-week summer day camp for more than 120 underprivileged girls. The Honey Shine Mentoring Program encourages the balance of mind, body, and soul in girls and women by providing nurturing experiences that enlighten their paths and empower their future. Tickets cost $125 and Honey Shine memberships begin at $250. Parking is available for $4 per car. For more information, visit www.HoneyShine.org.
See and Do
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida
- 'Cirque du soleil: Varekai' heads to South Florida to weave a personal story with classic myth