Hats Off Luncheon
Don your favorite hats for Tracy Wilson Mourning's annual "Hats Off" Luncheon.
Join Tracy Wilson Mourning, founder and visionary of the Honey Shine Mentoring Program, along with hundreds of leaders, members, sponsors, mentors and volunteers as they come together for the 9th Annual “Hats Off” Luncheon on Tuesday, May 3, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Jungle Island’s Lakeside Café & Treetop Ballroom (1111 Parrot Jungle Trail).
Grab your favorite hat and enjoy a reception, silent auction, luncheon, and the exciting and inspiring “Honey Bug” Showcase. Proceeds from the luncheon help to fund bi-monthly “Aspire to Shine” Workshops as well as Camp Honey Shine, a six-week summer day camp for more than 120 underprivileged girls. The Honey Shine Mentoring Program encourages the balance of mind, body, and soul in girls and women by providing nurturing experiences that enlighten their paths and empower their future. Tickets cost $125 and Honey Shine memberships begin at $250. Parking is available for $4 per car. For more information, visit www.HoneyShine.org.
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami