Hats Off Luncheon
Don your favorite hats for Tracy Wilson Mourning's annual "Hats Off" Luncheon.
Join Tracy Wilson Mourning, founder and visionary of the Honey Shine Mentoring Program, along with hundreds of leaders, members, sponsors, mentors and volunteers as they come together for the 9th Annual “Hats Off” Luncheon on Tuesday, May 3, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Jungle Island’s Lakeside Café & Treetop Ballroom (1111 Parrot Jungle Trail).
Grab your favorite hat and enjoy a reception, silent auction, luncheon, and the exciting and inspiring “Honey Bug” Showcase. Proceeds from the luncheon help to fund bi-monthly “Aspire to Shine” Workshops as well as Camp Honey Shine, a six-week summer day camp for more than 120 underprivileged girls. The Honey Shine Mentoring Program encourages the balance of mind, body, and soul in girls and women by providing nurturing experiences that enlighten their paths and empower their future. Tickets cost $125 and Honey Shine memberships begin at $250. Parking is available for $4 per car. For more information, visit www.HoneyShine.org.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more