Attention Target customers: Eugenia Kim hats have hit your local Target store.
What do fashion editors and the likes of Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, Madonna, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Gwen Stafani, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, Fergie and Hugh Jackman have in common?
They're all fans of New York-based millner Eugenia Kim.
While her cool caps are priced anywhere between $140 to $300, frugalistas will love Kim's budget-friendly Target line.
Yes, Target is partnering with Kim to launch its first ever limited-time-only hat collection, Eugenia Kim for Target. Affordable, on-trend hats inspired by Havana, Cuba in a variety of styles are embellished with Kim’s unique details and special hardware for a collection that is both fashionable and functional and especially frugal ($15 a hat!). The exclusive Eugenia Kim for Target collection will be available at Target stores nationwide and online at www.target.com beginning April 18, 2009 through June 13, 2010.
Get your sombreros just in time for summer.
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look