Attention Target customers: Eugenia Kim hats have hit your local Target store.
What do fashion editors and the likes of Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, Madonna, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Gwen Stafani, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, Fergie and Hugh Jackman have in common?
They're all fans of New York-based millner Eugenia Kim.
While her cool caps are priced anywhere between $140 to $300, frugalistas will love Kim's budget-friendly Target line.
Yes, Target is partnering with Kim to launch its first ever limited-time-only hat collection, Eugenia Kim for Target. Affordable, on-trend hats inspired by Havana, Cuba in a variety of styles are embellished with Kim’s unique details and special hardware for a collection that is both fashionable and functional and especially frugal ($15 a hat!). The exclusive Eugenia Kim for Target collection will be available at Target stores nationwide and online at www.target.com beginning April 18, 2009 through June 13, 2010.
Get your sombreros just in time for summer.
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again