Attention Target customers: Eugenia Kim hats have hit your local Target store.
What do fashion editors and the likes of Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, Madonna, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Gwen Stafani, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, Fergie and Hugh Jackman have in common?
They're all fans of New York-based millner Eugenia Kim.
While her cool caps are priced anywhere between $140 to $300, frugalistas will love Kim's budget-friendly Target line.
Yes, Target is partnering with Kim to launch its first ever limited-time-only hat collection, Eugenia Kim for Target. Affordable, on-trend hats inspired by Havana, Cuba in a variety of styles are embellished with Kim’s unique details and special hardware for a collection that is both fashionable and functional and especially frugal ($15 a hat!). The exclusive Eugenia Kim for Target collection will be available at Target stores nationwide and online at www.target.com beginning April 18, 2009 through June 13, 2010.
Get your sombreros just in time for summer.
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap