Thursday gets a bit sweeter this week with a new Grove happy hour
Thursday get a bit sweeter this week as the Gibraltar Bar at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa launches it new weekly happy hour. Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm enjoy two-for-one champagne flutes and well drinks and a select menu of signature small plates including grilled garlic shrimp, big eye summer rolls and Oprah’s turkey sliders.
Gibraltar Bar at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa
Happy Hour, Thursdays 5:30-7:70pm
4 Grove Isle Dr, Coconut Grove
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef