Cheers! The Miami Wine Fair returns this week
Miami Intl Wine Fair
Miami Beach Convention Center
Happy sipping! The 10th annual Miami International Wine Fair returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center Sept 23-25. Billed as the largest wine expo in the Southeastern US, the fair attracts nearly 500 wineries from 20 countries - and the Grand Tasting Sat & Sun lays it all out for you to taste. Top off the fun with the official after party & TobaccoRum Festival from 9pm-midnight Saturday at TEMPO Miami. For tickets & info visit www.miamiwinefair.com.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo