Cheers! The Miami Wine Fair returns this week
Miami Intl Wine Fair
Miami Beach Convention Center
Happy sipping! The 10th annual Miami International Wine Fair returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center Sept 23-25. Billed as the largest wine expo in the Southeastern US, the fair attracts nearly 500 wineries from 20 countries - and the Grand Tasting Sat & Sun lays it all out for you to taste. Top off the fun with the official after party & TobaccoRum Festival from 9pm-midnight Saturday at TEMPO Miami. For tickets & info visit www.miamiwinefair.com.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options