Cheers! The Miami Wine Fair returns this week
Miami Intl Wine Fair
Miami Beach Convention Center
Happy sipping! The 10th annual Miami International Wine Fair returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center Sept 23-25. Billed as the largest wine expo in the Southeastern US, the fair attracts nearly 500 wineries from 20 countries - and the Grand Tasting Sat & Sun lays it all out for you to taste. Top off the fun with the official after party & TobaccoRum Festival from 9pm-midnight Saturday at TEMPO Miami. For tickets & info visit www.miamiwinefair.com.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015