Cheers! The Miami Wine Fair returns this week
Miami Intl Wine Fair
Miami Beach Convention Center
Happy sipping! The 10th annual Miami International Wine Fair returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center Sept 23-25. Billed as the largest wine expo in the Southeastern US, the fair attracts nearly 500 wineries from 20 countries - and the Grand Tasting Sat & Sun lays it all out for you to taste. Top off the fun with the official after party & TobaccoRum Festival from 9pm-midnight Saturday at TEMPO Miami. For tickets & info visit www.miamiwinefair.com.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida