Happy Hour: PRL Euro Cafe
Hidden away in Hollywood, this is where brew-lovers come to escape.
PRL Euro Cafe
1904A Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33020
The Vibe: Hidden away on Hollywood Boulevard, PRL Euro Cafe is the type of place where brew-lovers come to escape. The dimly-lit and cozy room is quirky and uniquely decorated with fresh art by newbie artists looking to sell their stuff. The bar stools are comfortable and the bartenders are the friendliest you'll ever encounter, making it worth the drive North to Hollywood.
The Deals: Happy hour is every day from 5 to 8 p.m. and get two-for-one deals on the spot's bottom shelf beers, which cost $5, and include favorites such as Sea Dog Raspberry-flavored brew and a selection of rare beers. The bar also offers a daily special of beers that are two for $5, $6 or $7 that changes daily. Just stop by and check out the dry-erase board. Every Friday and Saturday night there's live music from DJ's or bands, so come early and stay late to dance the night away with friends. Monday is "In-The-Biz" night with beer specials changing weekly.
The Scene: Laid-back and fun. Come in a t-shirt and jeans and lace up some comfy Converse or Adidas sneakers. Make your appearance when you feel like being yourself and need an escape from the South Beach scene.
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve