Happy Hour: PRL Euro Cafe
Hidden away in Hollywood, this is where brew-lovers come to escape.
The Vibe: Hidden away on Hollywood Boulevard, PRL Euro Cafe is the type of place where brew-lovers come to escape. The dimly-lit and cozy room is quirky and uniquely decorated with fresh art by newbie artists looking to sell their stuff. The bar stools are comfortable and the bartenders are the friendliest you'll ever encounter, making it worth the drive North to Hollywood.
The Deals: Happy hour is every day from 5 to 8 p.m. and get two-for-one deals on the spot's bottom shelf beers, which cost $5, and include favorites such as Sea Dog Raspberry-flavored brew and a selection of rare beers. The bar also offers a daily special of beers that are two for $5, $6 or $7 that changes daily. Just stop by and check out the dry-erase board. Every Friday and Saturday night there's live music from DJ's or bands, so come early and stay late to dance the night away with friends. Monday is "In-The-Biz" night with beer specials changing weekly.
The Scene: Laid-back and fun. Come in a t-shirt and jeans and lace up some comfy Converse or Adidas sneakers. Make your appearance when you feel like being yourself and need an escape from the South Beach scene.
PRL Euro Cafe
1904A Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33020
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Basel-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar