Happy Hour: PRL Euro Cafe
Hidden away in Hollywood, this is where brew-lovers come to escape.
PRL Euro Cafe
1904A Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33020
The Vibe: Hidden away on Hollywood Boulevard, PRL Euro Cafe is the type of place where brew-lovers come to escape. The dimly-lit and cozy room is quirky and uniquely decorated with fresh art by newbie artists looking to sell their stuff. The bar stools are comfortable and the bartenders are the friendliest you'll ever encounter, making it worth the drive North to Hollywood.
The Deals: Happy hour is every day from 5 to 8 p.m. and get two-for-one deals on the spot's bottom shelf beers, which cost $5, and include favorites such as Sea Dog Raspberry-flavored brew and a selection of rare beers. The bar also offers a daily special of beers that are two for $5, $6 or $7 that changes daily. Just stop by and check out the dry-erase board. Every Friday and Saturday night there's live music from DJ's or bands, so come early and stay late to dance the night away with friends. Monday is "In-The-Biz" night with beer specials changing weekly.
The Scene: Laid-back and fun. Come in a t-shirt and jeans and lace up some comfy Converse or Adidas sneakers. Make your appearance when you feel like being yourself and need an escape from the South Beach scene.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September