News Lounge Happy Hour
Unwind and relax inside this artsy spot and enjoy its lavishly decorated bar.
The News Lounge
5580 NE 4th Court
The vibe: Artsy News Lounge is the perfect spot to come unwind after work as you relax inside and enjoy its lavishly decorated bar. Take a peek at metallic and cartoonish works of art as you sip your favorite drink, or kick back on one of the outside high-top tables and play a round of billiards. Here it’s all about making you feel welcome.
The deals: Happy hour is every day from 5 to 9 p.m. Enjoy $3 Heineken, Corona, Amstel Light and Miller Lite beer. Indulge on a selection of $4 wines, such as pinot grigio, chardonnay, malbec and rose. Sip on $5 prosecco flutes or $6 Bacardi mojitos. A martini more your style? They have their signature lychee and dirty martinis for just $6. Hungry? Nibble on $3 bruschetta and $6 angus beef, tuna, salmon or veggie sliders or $8 North Star Salad with chopped mixed veggies and balsamic dressing.
The scene: Laid back and bohemian. Come wearing your comfiest flats, jeans and tee. Here it’s all about kicking back and indulging with friends.
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer