News Lounge Happy Hour
Unwind and relax inside this artsy spot and enjoy its lavishly decorated bar.
The News Lounge
5580 NE 4th Court
The vibe: Artsy News Lounge is the perfect spot to come unwind after work as you relax inside and enjoy its lavishly decorated bar. Take a peek at metallic and cartoonish works of art as you sip your favorite drink, or kick back on one of the outside high-top tables and play a round of billiards. Here it’s all about making you feel welcome.
The deals: Happy hour is every day from 5 to 9 p.m. Enjoy $3 Heineken, Corona, Amstel Light and Miller Lite beer. Indulge on a selection of $4 wines, such as pinot grigio, chardonnay, malbec and rose. Sip on $5 prosecco flutes or $6 Bacardi mojitos. A martini more your style? They have their signature lychee and dirty martinis for just $6. Hungry? Nibble on $3 bruschetta and $6 angus beef, tuna, salmon or veggie sliders or $8 North Star Salad with chopped mixed veggies and balsamic dressing.
The scene: Laid back and bohemian. Come wearing your comfiest flats, jeans and tee. Here it’s all about kicking back and indulging with friends.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz