Happy Hour: Meat Market
The spot's dimly lit bar keeps them coming back for more deals.
Meat Market Miami Beach
915 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL
The vibe: Meat Market might be best known for its delicious steaks and tempting sides, but it's its dimly lit bar that keeps the beautiful people in South Florida coming back for more. Located on Lincoln Road, this is the perfect posh stop for those seeking a well-crafted drink and happy hour specials to start the weekend off right.
The deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 8 p.m. on Fridays. Enjoy half-priced drinks, such as one of their delectable martinis, and $1.50 oysters, $2.50 shrimps and $6 fresh ceviche to nibble on.
The scene: Sophisticated and serene. Come to see and be seen, and save your highest heels and best-looking top for the occasion. Here it's all about style and great sips.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War