Happy Hour: Meat Market
The spot's dimly lit bar keeps them coming back for more deals.
Meat Market Miami Beach
915 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL
The vibe: Meat Market might be best known for its delicious steaks and tempting sides, but it's its dimly lit bar that keeps the beautiful people in South Florida coming back for more. Located on Lincoln Road, this is the perfect posh stop for those seeking a well-crafted drink and happy hour specials to start the weekend off right.
The deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 8 p.m. on Fridays. Enjoy half-priced drinks, such as one of their delectable martinis, and $1.50 oysters, $2.50 shrimps and $6 fresh ceviche to nibble on.
The scene: Sophisticated and serene. Come to see and be seen, and save your highest heels and best-looking top for the occasion. Here it's all about style and great sips.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September