Happy Hour: Meat Market
The spot's dimly lit bar keeps them coming back for more deals.
The vibe: Meat Market might be best known for its delicious steaks and tempting sides, but it's its dimly lit bar that keeps the beautiful people in South Florida coming back for more. Located on Lincoln Road, this is the perfect posh stop for those seeking a well-crafted drink and happy hour specials to start the weekend off right.
The deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 8 p.m. on Fridays. Enjoy half-priced drinks, such as one of their delectable martinis, and $1.50 oysters, $2.50 shrimps and $6 fresh ceviche to nibble on.
The scene: Sophisticated and serene. Come to see and be seen, and save your highest heels and best-looking top for the occasion. Here it's all about style and great sips.
Meat Market Miami Beach
915 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- Class up your party with a DIY Champagne Tower