Happy Hour: Meat Market
The spot's dimly lit bar keeps them coming back for more deals.
Meat Market Miami Beach
915 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL
The vibe: Meat Market might be best known for its delicious steaks and tempting sides, but it's its dimly lit bar that keeps the beautiful people in South Florida coming back for more. Located on Lincoln Road, this is the perfect posh stop for those seeking a well-crafted drink and happy hour specials to start the weekend off right.
The deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 8 p.m. on Fridays. Enjoy half-priced drinks, such as one of their delectable martinis, and $1.50 oysters, $2.50 shrimps and $6 fresh ceviche to nibble on.
The scene: Sophisticated and serene. Come to see and be seen, and save your highest heels and best-looking top for the occasion. Here it's all about style and great sips.
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Cider Presents 5 Recipes for Cider-Infused Cocktails
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch