Happy Hour: Meat Market
The spot's dimly lit bar keeps them coming back for more deals.
Meat Market Miami Beach
915 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL
The vibe: Meat Market might be best known for its delicious steaks and tempting sides, but it's its dimly lit bar that keeps the beautiful people in South Florida coming back for more. Located on Lincoln Road, this is the perfect posh stop for those seeking a well-crafted drink and happy hour specials to start the weekend off right.
The deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 8 p.m. on Fridays. Enjoy half-priced drinks, such as one of their delectable martinis, and $1.50 oysters, $2.50 shrimps and $6 fresh ceviche to nibble on.
The scene: Sophisticated and serene. Come to see and be seen, and save your highest heels and best-looking top for the occasion. Here it's all about style and great sips.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach