Happy Hour: China Grill
The place for affordable drinks and sushi
404 Washington Ave.
South Beach, FL
The Vibe: Seeking delicious sushi and shareable Asian-fusion dishes to share? China Grill, located South of Fifth street in Miami Beach, is the place to go. The bustling dining room and spacious bar lure foodies and happy hour lovers alike, in a scene straight out of sophisticated South Beach.
The Deals: Happy hour runs daily from 5 to 8 p.m., meaning you can stop by on a Saturday or Sunday and still enjoy it. Deals include half-off sushi and appetizers, plus 2-for-1 cocktails, beers and wine by the glass. Happy hour is at the bar only.
The Scene: South Beach chic. Come for a date, or with a group of friends looking for a steal on delicious nibbles and sips. Wear your cutest top and jeans, or show-off in a classy dress. Here it’s all about looking good and enjoying the scenery.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts