Happy Hour: China Grill
The place for affordable drinks and sushi
404 Washington Ave.
South Beach, FL
The Vibe: Seeking delicious sushi and shareable Asian-fusion dishes to share? China Grill, located South of Fifth street in Miami Beach, is the place to go. The bustling dining room and spacious bar lure foodies and happy hour lovers alike, in a scene straight out of sophisticated South Beach.
The Deals: Happy hour runs daily from 5 to 8 p.m., meaning you can stop by on a Saturday or Sunday and still enjoy it. Deals include half-off sushi and appetizers, plus 2-for-1 cocktails, beers and wine by the glass. Happy hour is at the bar only.
The Scene: South Beach chic. Come for a date, or with a group of friends looking for a steal on delicious nibbles and sips. Wear your cutest top and jeans, or show-off in a classy dress. Here it’s all about looking good and enjoying the scenery.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami