Happy Hour: China Grill
The place for affordable drinks and sushi
404 Washington Ave.
South Beach, FL
The Vibe: Seeking delicious sushi and shareable Asian-fusion dishes to share? China Grill, located South of Fifth street in Miami Beach, is the place to go. The bustling dining room and spacious bar lure foodies and happy hour lovers alike, in a scene straight out of sophisticated South Beach.
The Deals: Happy hour runs daily from 5 to 8 p.m., meaning you can stop by on a Saturday or Sunday and still enjoy it. Deals include half-off sushi and appetizers, plus 2-for-1 cocktails, beers and wine by the glass. Happy hour is at the bar only.
The Scene: South Beach chic. Come for a date, or with a group of friends looking for a steal on delicious nibbles and sips. Wear your cutest top and jeans, or show-off in a classy dress. Here it’s all about looking good and enjoying the scenery.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara