Happy Hour: China Grill
The place for affordable drinks and sushi
The Vibe: Seeking delicious sushi and shareable Asian-fusion dishes to share? China Grill, located South of Fifth street in Miami Beach, is the place to go. The bustling dining room and spacious bar lure foodies and happy hour lovers alike, in a scene straight out of sophisticated South Beach.
The Deals: Happy hour runs daily from 5 to 8 p.m., meaning you can stop by on a Saturday or Sunday and still enjoy it. Deals include half-off sushi and appetizers, plus 2-for-1 cocktails, beers and wine by the glass. Happy hour is at the bar only.
The Scene: South Beach chic. Come for a date, or with a group of friends looking for a steal on delicious nibbles and sips. Wear your cutest top and jeans, or show-off in a classy dress. Here it’s all about looking good and enjoying the scenery.
404 Washington Ave.
South Beach, FL
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub