Happy Hour: China Grill
The place for affordable drinks and sushi
404 Washington Ave.
South Beach, FL
The Vibe: Seeking delicious sushi and shareable Asian-fusion dishes to share? China Grill, located South of Fifth street in Miami Beach, is the place to go. The bustling dining room and spacious bar lure foodies and happy hour lovers alike, in a scene straight out of sophisticated South Beach.
The Deals: Happy hour runs daily from 5 to 8 p.m., meaning you can stop by on a Saturday or Sunday and still enjoy it. Deals include half-off sushi and appetizers, plus 2-for-1 cocktails, beers and wine by the glass. Happy hour is at the bar only.
The Scene: South Beach chic. Come for a date, or with a group of friends looking for a steal on delicious nibbles and sips. Wear your cutest top and jeans, or show-off in a classy dress. Here it’s all about looking good and enjoying the scenery.
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- DeLeón and Richie Petronzi create tequila-inspired 'off-the-menu' cocktail at The Regent Cocktail Club
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach