Happy Hour: Brio Tuscan Grille
Kick back and enjoy this Little Italy happy hour.
Brio Tuscan Grille at Gulfstream
600 Silks Run Suite 1205
Hallandale Beach, FL
The Vibe: Brio Tuscan Grille in Hallandale Beach at the Village at Gulfstream Park wants you to feel like you’re in Italy - and it does with their themed-like bar boasting outdoorsy décor. Walk in and step to your right into a cozy retreat decorated in greens and yellows with a circular bar surrounded by bar stools.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday to Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. and Monday to Thursday from 9 p.m. to close at the bar area. Th “Tuscan Tasters” menu includes selected bites for $2.95 such as the sliced steak bruschetta, which mixes Gorgonzola dolce, arugula, fennel, charred tomato and parmigiano-reggiano with a Tuscan Italian dressing drizzle. It also includes a shrimptini, a delish shrimp cocktail served on a martini glass. All “tasters” are smaller portions from their appetizer menu, yet are still large enough to satisfy. As for drinks, each day varies offering $2 off a spirit such as wine, beer or mixed drinks. The best evening is Thursdays, when martinis are $2 off.
The Scene: Your own fancy Little Italy. The colorful bar calls for bright attire such as flowery dresses and pumps. Men can feel at home wearing their favorite button-down and neatly pressed slacks. Come dressed up and make it a fun outing.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail