Happy Hour: Brio Tuscan Grille
Kick back and enjoy this Little Italy happy hour.
The Vibe: Brio Tuscan Grille in Hallandale Beach at the Village at Gulfstream Park wants you to feel like you’re in Italy - and it does with their themed-like bar boasting outdoorsy décor. Walk in and step to your right into a cozy retreat decorated in greens and yellows with a circular bar surrounded by bar stools.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday to Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. and Monday to Thursday from 9 p.m. to close at the bar area. Th “Tuscan Tasters” menu includes selected bites for $2.95 such as the sliced steak bruschetta, which mixes Gorgonzola dolce, arugula, fennel, charred tomato and parmigiano-reggiano with a Tuscan Italian dressing drizzle. It also includes a shrimptini, a delish shrimp cocktail served on a martini glass. All “tasters” are smaller portions from their appetizer menu, yet are still large enough to satisfy. As for drinks, each day varies offering $2 off a spirit such as wine, beer or mixed drinks. The best evening is Thursdays, when martinis are $2 off.
The Scene: Your own fancy Little Italy. The colorful bar calls for bright attire such as flowery dresses and pumps. Men can feel at home wearing their favorite button-down and neatly pressed slacks. Come dressed up and make it a fun outing.
Brio Tuscan Grille at Gulfstream
600 Silks Run Suite 1205
Hallandale Beach, FL
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar