Happy Hour: Brio Tuscan Grille
Kick back and enjoy this Little Italy happy hour.
Brio Tuscan Grille at Gulfstream
600 Silks Run Suite 1205
Hallandale Beach, FL
The Vibe: Brio Tuscan Grille in Hallandale Beach at the Village at Gulfstream Park wants you to feel like you’re in Italy - and it does with their themed-like bar boasting outdoorsy décor. Walk in and step to your right into a cozy retreat decorated in greens and yellows with a circular bar surrounded by bar stools.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday to Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. and Monday to Thursday from 9 p.m. to close at the bar area. Th “Tuscan Tasters” menu includes selected bites for $2.95 such as the sliced steak bruschetta, which mixes Gorgonzola dolce, arugula, fennel, charred tomato and parmigiano-reggiano with a Tuscan Italian dressing drizzle. It also includes a shrimptini, a delish shrimp cocktail served on a martini glass. All “tasters” are smaller portions from their appetizer menu, yet are still large enough to satisfy. As for drinks, each day varies offering $2 off a spirit such as wine, beer or mixed drinks. The best evening is Thursdays, when martinis are $2 off.
The Scene: Your own fancy Little Italy. The colorful bar calls for bright attire such as flowery dresses and pumps. Men can feel at home wearing their favorite button-down and neatly pressed slacks. Come dressed up and make it a fun outing.
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer