Bourbon Steak Happy Hour
Enjoy half-off deals at this quiet and posh spot.
The Vibe: Michael Mina restaurant Bourbon Steak, located at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle and Resort, has a posh bar scene awaiting those who hate noisy and overcrowded happy hour spots. Here, some of the city’s finest gather amongst lush red bar stools and a glowing bar to sip an array of concoctions while nibbling on delish and unique bar bites during their “Raise Your Spirits” happy hour.
The Deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday. Deals include half-priced signature cocktails, reduced-priced appetizers and Michael Mina’s popular Bar Burgers and complimentary butter-truffle popcorn. Appetizers prices start at $9 and half-priced cocktails average between $7 to $10. Included in the deal is the the resto’s signature Bramble cocktail, a delish tangy mix which you have to sip to believe. Feel like dancing? There’s live music on Wednesday and Friday nights.
The Scene: Sophisticated and elegant. Come well-dressed and looking to see and be seen. Here it’s all about the “up-and-comers” looking to have a good time. So you’ll fit right in.
19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015