Bourbon Steak Happy Hour
Enjoy half-off deals at this quiet and posh spot.
19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura
The Vibe: Michael Mina restaurant Bourbon Steak, located at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle and Resort, has a posh bar scene awaiting those who hate noisy and overcrowded happy hour spots. Here, some of the city’s finest gather amongst lush red bar stools and a glowing bar to sip an array of concoctions while nibbling on delish and unique bar bites during their “Raise Your Spirits” happy hour.
The Deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday. Deals include half-priced signature cocktails, reduced-priced appetizers and Michael Mina’s popular Bar Burgers and complimentary butter-truffle popcorn. Appetizers prices start at $9 and half-priced cocktails average between $7 to $10. Included in the deal is the the resto’s signature Bramble cocktail, a delish tangy mix which you have to sip to believe. Feel like dancing? There’s live music on Wednesday and Friday nights.
The Scene: Sophisticated and elegant. Come well-dressed and looking to see and be seen. Here it’s all about the “up-and-comers” looking to have a good time. So you’ll fit right in.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami