Bistro e Happy Hour
The 15th floor of the Viceroy Miami is a perfect spot to enjoy a drink with office mates.
15th floor at the Viceroy Miami
485 Brickell Ave. , Miami
The Vibe: Craving an elegant afternoon surrounded by amazing views after a long day at the office? Then bistro e on the 15th floor of the Viceroy Miami is the perfect spot to come with your office mates to enjoy a drink while surrounded by a posh and relaxing environment.
The Deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Here sushi and sake is the highlight of the evening, and specials include $5 rolls and selected sake and sake drinks. Sip on sake-based cocktails including the eos raspberry cocktail with Stoli Raspberry vodka, crisp raspberries, sake and club soda, the Japanese lychee with bistro e’s signature lychee lemonade, sake and ginger or the tart apple martini with Stoli vodka, apple pucker, and sake. Seeking a unique roll? Try their spicy crab roll with avocado to tantalize your taste buds.
The Scene: Prepare to show it off. Come dressed in your spiffiest business suit or highest heels. The Viceroy is definitely a spot to see and be seen, so come prepared to people watch and to enjoy a sip or two while you do so.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews
- Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary