Bistro e Happy Hour
The 15th floor of the Viceroy Miami is a perfect spot to enjoy a drink with office mates.
15th floor at the Viceroy Miami
485 Brickell Ave. , Miami
The Vibe: Craving an elegant afternoon surrounded by amazing views after a long day at the office? Then bistro e on the 15th floor of the Viceroy Miami is the perfect spot to come with your office mates to enjoy a drink while surrounded by a posh and relaxing environment.
The Deals: Happy hour is from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Here sushi and sake is the highlight of the evening, and specials include $5 rolls and selected sake and sake drinks. Sip on sake-based cocktails including the eos raspberry cocktail with Stoli Raspberry vodka, crisp raspberries, sake and club soda, the Japanese lychee with bistro e’s signature lychee lemonade, sake and ginger or the tart apple martini with Stoli vodka, apple pucker, and sake. Seeking a unique roll? Try their spicy crab roll with avocado to tantalize your taste buds.
The Scene: Prepare to show it off. Come dressed in your spiffiest business suit or highest heels. The Viceroy is definitely a spot to see and be seen, so come prepared to people watch and to enjoy a sip or two while you do so.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer