Tis the season for drink specials all over town
It’s Christmas in March as restaurants all over town roll out drink & dining specials
- La Cofradia in the Gables is launching a new happy hour Mondays through Fridays from 4-7pm. Enjoy discounted well drinks, $6 Montes wines by the glass, $4 bottled beers and $6 specialty pisco cocktails. On Mondays dine at the restaurant between 4-10pm and enjoy half off all wine.
- South Beach’s Tagliatelle restaurant is treating diners to a free glass of house wine or beer with dinner served Monday and Thursday from 6-10pm. Choose from any of the entrees, daily special or the $23 prix fixe menu.
- Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is launching a Friday night happy hour. From 5-7pm enjoy $3.50 well drinks, $2 off draft beers and 17 artist cocktails (created by the artists who designed the restaurant’s interiors & exterior mural).
160 Andalusia Avenue, Coral Gables
124 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
2550 NW 2 Ave, Miami
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef