Tis the season for drink specials all over town
160 Andalusia Avenue, Coral Gables
124 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
2550 NW 2 Ave, Miami
It’s Christmas in March as restaurants all over town roll out drink & dining specials
- La Cofradia in the Gables is launching a new happy hour Mondays through Fridays from 4-7pm. Enjoy discounted well drinks, $6 Montes wines by the glass, $4 bottled beers and $6 specialty pisco cocktails. On Mondays dine at the restaurant between 4-10pm and enjoy half off all wine.
- South Beach’s Tagliatelle restaurant is treating diners to a free glass of house wine or beer with dinner served Monday and Thursday from 6-10pm. Choose from any of the entrees, daily special or the $23 prix fixe menu.
- Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is launching a Friday night happy hour. From 5-7pm enjoy $3.50 well drinks, $2 off draft beers and 17 artist cocktails (created by the artists who designed the restaurant’s interiors & exterior mural).
- Kouzina adds Greek influence to the Design District
- RA Sushi hosts Nicky's Week fundraiser
- Eat well & do good May 18 at Temaris
- Support Boston victims at a Meat Market cocktail dinner
- Join Essensia for a May 22 garden party
- Icebox Cafe opens in Sunset Harbor
- Feast on an "epic" seven-course meal at Tongue & Cheek May 20
- Eat, drink & mingle with Dave Barry May 16
- Toast American Craft Beer Week
- The Dutch launches $33 lunch menu