Tis the season for drink specials all over town
160 Andalusia Avenue, Coral Gables
124 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
2550 NW 2 Ave, Miami
It’s Christmas in March as restaurants all over town roll out drink & dining specials
- La Cofradia in the Gables is launching a new happy hour Mondays through Fridays from 4-7pm. Enjoy discounted well drinks, $6 Montes wines by the glass, $4 bottled beers and $6 specialty pisco cocktails. On Mondays dine at the restaurant between 4-10pm and enjoy half off all wine.
- South Beach’s Tagliatelle restaurant is treating diners to a free glass of house wine or beer with dinner served Monday and Thursday from 6-10pm. Choose from any of the entrees, daily special or the $23 prix fixe menu.
- Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is launching a Friday night happy hour. From 5-7pm enjoy $3.50 well drinks, $2 off draft beers and 17 artist cocktails (created by the artists who designed the restaurant’s interiors & exterior mural).
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin