Tis the season for drink specials all over town
160 Andalusia Avenue, Coral Gables
124 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
2550 NW 2 Ave, Miami
It’s Christmas in March as restaurants all over town roll out drink & dining specials
- La Cofradia in the Gables is launching a new happy hour Mondays through Fridays from 4-7pm. Enjoy discounted well drinks, $6 Montes wines by the glass, $4 bottled beers and $6 specialty pisco cocktails. On Mondays dine at the restaurant between 4-10pm and enjoy half off all wine.
- South Beach’s Tagliatelle restaurant is treating diners to a free glass of house wine or beer with dinner served Monday and Thursday from 6-10pm. Choose from any of the entrees, daily special or the $23 prix fixe menu.
- Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is launching a Friday night happy hour. From 5-7pm enjoy $3.50 well drinks, $2 off draft beers and 17 artist cocktails (created by the artists who designed the restaurant’s interiors & exterior mural).
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
- Earl's Kitchen + Bar opens in Dadeland March 12
- Dade & Broward spring restaurant openings
- Rok:Brgr & Sixpoint Brewery host beer dinner March 5
- Biscayne Tavern hosts Cigar City Brewery dinner March 11