Happy Birthday Amerie
International R&B sensation Amerie celebrates her birthday tonight at Mansion!
She’s performed on stages all over the world, bringing her young, soulful voice to the crowds; she’s played roles on the big screen, and her albums have sold millions of copies. Her latest album In Love and War has rocked the airways with hits Pretty Brown, Why R U, Heard ‘Em All, and more; but tonight it’s on. International R&B sensation Amerie celebrates her birthday tonight at Mansion!
International Wednesdays at Mansion is always guaranteed to be a great time; with DJ Konflikt and Damaged Goods on the decks, you won’t want to sit down. Tonight Lyndon Smith, Jason Odio and Gaudi Castro will host this very special birthday celebration. Advance tickes are available at WantTickets.com, they’ll cost you about $20 with a $3 service charge. Dress code is trendy chic, unescorted guys have a more difficult time getting in reservations and bottle purchases are encouraged. Prices at the door are $20, but may go up if it gets seriously packed.
International Wednesdays is one of my favorite Wednesday night parties and has a long history of success. No matter what mood I’m in, I always have a great time and somehow end up dancing on the poles. The music is insane, just how I like it; some house, electro, mix in some top 40 hits, and hip hop. Tonight it’s all about Amerie, help her blow out the candles and wish her a happy birthday at Mansion!
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond