Happy Birthday Amerie
International R&B sensation Amerie celebrates her birthday tonight at Mansion!
She’s performed on stages all over the world, bringing her young, soulful voice to the crowds; she’s played roles on the big screen, and her albums have sold millions of copies. Her latest album In Love and War has rocked the airways with hits Pretty Brown, Why R U, Heard ‘Em All, and more; but tonight it’s on. International R&B sensation Amerie celebrates her birthday tonight at Mansion!
International Wednesdays at Mansion is always guaranteed to be a great time; with DJ Konflikt and Damaged Goods on the decks, you won’t want to sit down. Tonight Lyndon Smith, Jason Odio and Gaudi Castro will host this very special birthday celebration. Advance tickes are available at WantTickets.com, they’ll cost you about $20 with a $3 service charge. Dress code is trendy chic, unescorted guys have a more difficult time getting in reservations and bottle purchases are encouraged. Prices at the door are $20, but may go up if it gets seriously packed.
International Wednesdays is one of my favorite Wednesday night parties and has a long history of success. No matter what mood I’m in, I always have a great time and somehow end up dancing on the poles. The music is insane, just how I like it; some house, electro, mix in some top 40 hits, and hip hop. Tonight it’s all about Amerie, help her blow out the candles and wish her a happy birthday at Mansion!
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District