The Happiest Hour
Happy hour abounds this August
Welcome to August! Beat the heat with discounted cocktails at happy hours throughout the city...
- 5 Napkin Burger is rolling out 2 happy hours a day beginning this week. Monday through Friday from 4-7pm amd from 10pm-closeing enjoy specials like $4 draft beers, $2 sliders, $2 pork taquitos and $2 hand rolls.
- The National Hotel is celebrating the season with its new mixology series. Every Monday from 7-11pm, slip inot the hotel's Martini Room to eat, drink and mingle with mixologist Julio Cabrera. He'll be mixing $12 cocktails accompanied by live music a rotating menu featuring dishes like lime ceviche and avocado steak tartare.
- Texas de Brazil puts a Brazilian spin on happy hour with a weekday special from 5-7pm. Enjoy $3 domestic beers, $5 Texas de Brazil private label glasses of wine, $5 well cocktails and Brazilian Caipirinhas, $7 martinis and bar menu appetizers like chicken breast, garlic sirloin, sausage and rack of lamb.
5 Napkin Burger
Monday-Friday, 4-7pm and 10pm-close
455 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
800 Silks Run
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday