The Happiest Hour
Happy hour abounds this August
5 Napkin Burger
Monday-Friday, 4-7pm and 10pm-close
455 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
800 Silks Run
Welcome to August! Beat the heat with discounted cocktails at happy hours throughout the city...
- 5 Napkin Burger is rolling out 2 happy hours a day beginning this week. Monday through Friday from 4-7pm amd from 10pm-closeing enjoy specials like $4 draft beers, $2 sliders, $2 pork taquitos and $2 hand rolls.
- The National Hotel is celebrating the season with its new mixology series. Every Monday from 7-11pm, slip inot the hotel's Martini Room to eat, drink and mingle with mixologist Julio Cabrera. He'll be mixing $12 cocktails accompanied by live music a rotating menu featuring dishes like lime ceviche and avocado steak tartare.
- Texas de Brazil puts a Brazilian spin on happy hour with a weekday special from 5-7pm. Enjoy $3 domestic beers, $5 Texas de Brazil private label glasses of wine, $5 well cocktails and Brazilian Caipirinhas, $7 martinis and bar menu appetizers like chicken breast, garlic sirloin, sausage and rack of lamb.
- What's the Best? 5 Supreme Sausages
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef