The Happiest Hour
Happy hour abounds this August
5 Napkin Burger
Monday-Friday, 4-7pm and 10pm-close
455 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
800 Silks Run
Welcome to August! Beat the heat with discounted cocktails at happy hours throughout the city...
- 5 Napkin Burger is rolling out 2 happy hours a day beginning this week. Monday through Friday from 4-7pm amd from 10pm-closeing enjoy specials like $4 draft beers, $2 sliders, $2 pork taquitos and $2 hand rolls.
- The National Hotel is celebrating the season with its new mixology series. Every Monday from 7-11pm, slip inot the hotel's Martini Room to eat, drink and mingle with mixologist Julio Cabrera. He'll be mixing $12 cocktails accompanied by live music a rotating menu featuring dishes like lime ceviche and avocado steak tartare.
- Texas de Brazil puts a Brazilian spin on happy hour with a weekday special from 5-7pm. Enjoy $3 domestic beers, $5 Texas de Brazil private label glasses of wine, $5 well cocktails and Brazilian Caipirinhas, $7 martinis and bar menu appetizers like chicken breast, garlic sirloin, sausage and rack of lamb.
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
- Earl's Kitchen + Bar opens in Dadeland March 12
- Dade & Broward spring restaurant openings
- Rok:Brgr & Sixpoint Brewery host beer dinner March 5
- Biscayne Tavern hosts Cigar City Brewery dinner March 11
- OTC and Wynwood Brewing Company host beer-paired dinner Saturday, March 8