Hangover Brunch 2.0
Bring on the hair of the dog - 660 at The Angler's expands the hangover brunch
Bring on the hair of the dog - 660 at The Angler's expands its hangover brunch menu this month. Feast on (or recover with) PB & J French toast, the greasy spoon burger (pictured), southern style crispy chicken sandwich and bottomless Bloody Mary’s and mimosas.
660 at the Angler’s
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again