Hangover Brunch 2.0
Bring on the hair of the dog - 660 at The Angler's expands the hangover brunch
660 at the Angler’s
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Bring on the hair of the dog - 660 at The Angler's expands its hangover brunch menu this month. Feast on (or recover with) PB & J French toast, the greasy spoon burger (pictured), southern style crispy chicken sandwich and bottomless Bloody Mary’s and mimosas.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options