Hangover Brunch 2.0
Bring on the hair of the dog - 660 at The Angler's expands the hangover brunch
660 at the Angler’s
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Bring on the hair of the dog - 660 at The Angler's expands its hangover brunch menu this month. Feast on (or recover with) PB & J French toast, the greasy spoon burger (pictured), southern style crispy chicken sandwich and bottomless Bloody Mary’s and mimosas.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo