Hang out with Patti Stanger for Girlfriends Getaway
This weekend a flock of ladies will get in some serious “me time” at the annual Girlfriends’ Getaway Weekend. Now in its fourth year, the event hosted by Ocean Drive Magazine brings women from all over the country to the Loews Miami Beach (1601 Collins Ave.) for three days of much-deserved R&R accompanied by a packed itinerary of fun. Headlining this year is the lady known for dishing on how to hunt down the perfect man, “Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti Stranger. The University of Miami alum (class of ’83) will host a brunch where she doles out her million dollar dating advice (maybe even a few tips on weight loss) as well as sign copies of her book.
Ladies can indulge in a bit of retail therapy at pop-up boutiques with brands like Trina Turk, C&C California, SPLASH Boutique and more. Shimmy off a few pounds at the Zumba class, bend your way to fitness at AEROGA, an aerobic, Vinyasa-style yoga, or get your sweat on with the BeFit Method Beach Bootcamp. Recoup those shed pounds at the many Happy Hours throughout the weekend and take a beauty break poolside with mini-spa treatments from Elemis Spa, sexy beach-friendly ‘dos by Sean Donaldson Salon and make up makeovers. Girlfriends’ guests will also take home a swag bag filled with this season’s must-haves. The three-day/two night “Girlfriends’ Getaway” starts at $399 per night, based on double occupancy and also includes daily breakfast at Preston’s. For more information and weekend updates visit www.loewshotels.com/en/specials/hotelspecials/girlfriends or call 800-235-6397.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too