H&M Pop-Up Shop Opens on Miami Beach on Friday, June 1
Doors open at noon just off Lincoln Road, near flagship store opening in September 2012
South Florida fashionistas can rejoice. The wait for the arrival of H&M, the retailer known for its affordable, fashion-forward apparel will officially end on Friday, June 1.
H&M, the shortened name for the global retailer Hennes & Mauritz, will open a temporary shop on South Beach this week as a preview of things to come when the flagship store opens on Lincoln Road this fall. It’s one of the most anticipated retail openings in Miami-Dade County in years. Right now the closest H&M store is in Palm Beach Gardens.
The Miami Beach pop-up store opens at noon on Friday at 1669 Meridian Ave., featuring a selection of H&M summer fashion for women and men. The store will remain open until September, shortly before the opening of the permanent store in the Lincoln Theatre.
“With the exciting grand opening of our flagship store right around the corner, we are thrilled to offer Miami consumers a sneak peak of what’s to come just in time for the summer,” Daniel Kulle, U.S. president for H&M said in a statement. “The opening of the H&M Miami pop-up shop signifies the beginning of a strong relationship between H&M and Miami shoppers.”
The approximately 3,380 square-foot pop-up will feature a selection of the latest H&M summer fashion and accessories for women and men. This season the focus is on an explosion of summer colors like vibrant neons, acqua blues and soft pastels. The bargains will include swimwear for as little as $4.95, women’s dresses and men’s short sleeve shirts starting at $12.95 and summer tanks from $4.95.
H&M Pop-Up Shop
1669 Meridian Ave., Miami Beach
Open: June 1 at noon through Sept. 2012
Hours: Monday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday through Saturday 11 a.m. to midnight and Sunday noon to 10 p.m.
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body