H&M to open at Miami International Mall
Continuing its Miami expansion, new door to open this Spring.
South Florida just can't seem to get enough of H&M.
In fact, the on-trend wallet-friendly retailer just announced it will open a brand new location in Miami at Miami International Mall. Following the success of multiple South Florida openings last year, H&M will open its brand new location in the Spring of 2014 at the area’s premier retail destination in Miami.
The 411? The global fashion retailer is looking forward to provide even more shoppers in the region access to the brand’s high-fashion, quality collections. The approximately 23,000 square foot space at Miami International Mall will offer collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie, sports apparel and maternity.
Also of note? This location will also carry the Swedish retailer’s fantastic children’s collection, which features quality clothing for kids of all ages, from newborn to eight years.
Miami International Mall
1455 NW 107th Ave., Doral
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills