H&M to open at Miami International Mall
Continuing its Miami expansion, new door to open this Spring.
Miami International Mall
1455 NW 107th Ave., Doral
South Florida just can't seem to get enough of H&M.
In fact, the on-trend wallet-friendly retailer just announced it will open a brand new location in Miami at Miami International Mall. Following the success of multiple South Florida openings last year, H&M will open its brand new location in the Spring of 2014 at the area’s premier retail destination in Miami.
The 411? The global fashion retailer is looking forward to provide even more shoppers in the region access to the brand’s high-fashion, quality collections. The approximately 23,000 square foot space at Miami International Mall will offer collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie, sports apparel and maternity.
Also of note? This location will also carry the Swedish retailer’s fantastic children’s collection, which features quality clothing for kids of all ages, from newborn to eight years.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art