H&M Miami Pop Up Shop Details
H&M makes a huge splash in Miami with the opening of it's South Beach-based pop up shop. We give to all the details — from merchandise, to future collabs to a Real Housewife.
H&M Pop Up Shop
1669 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach
Opens June 1, 2012
Skimpy $5 bikinis, a Real Housewife and Miami beach-friendly wears galore — it's all at the H&M Pop Up Shop on Meridian Avenue. We took a peek into the highly anticipated pop-up and unearthed some news for you all seeing as the shop opens to the public on June 1, 2012.
In terms of merchandise — this H&M satellite has got you locals and toursist alike covered. Skimpy bikinis, bold tunics, printed minis, shoes, earrings, hats and men's duds — it's all in store for rock-bottom prices.
H&M's Marybeth Schmitt tells us, "We are thrilled to be here! Miami and H&M are all about fashion so it's a perfect fit. The store opening in the Fall is going to be huge and will carry womens, mens and childrens clothing and accessories."
The Lincoln Road store is slated to open September 2012 and will boast 22,000 square feet of space spread out amongst two floors.
As for the retail giant's next big collaboration, Fashion Director and Editor at Japanese Vogue Anna Dello Russo will create a collection for Fall.
We also bumped into Real Housewife of Miami Alexia Echeverria who says, "I'm so excited to finally have H&M here in Miami! I think it's a great thing for us because H&M is trendy, hot, tropical, colorful and the pricepoint is perfect." As for what Bravo fans can expect from Season Two of her reality TV show she adds, "Viewers can expect a lot more excitement, drama, fun and a lot more of what Miami's about!"
Love it, Miami!
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art