H&M Miami Beach to Open with Flo Rida Performance
Yes, H&M Lincoln Road is opening to the masses on Nov. 8 at noon, but for a select few, a private VIP performance by Flo Rida is in order beforehand.
Sure, the much-talked-about behemothic H&M Lincoln Road store is finally opening to the masses on Nov. 8, 2012 at noon but a little birdie tells us the store is pre-partying with a BANG compliments of a private performance by Flo Rida.
Yep, the private, VIP (sorry, this is an invite-only kind of par-tay) affair takes place on Nov. 7 at the iconic art deco Lincoln Theatre on Lincoln Road.
We'll be sure to give you the 411 on Flo Rida's perfromance and the inside scoop on the greatly anticipated H&M Miami Beach debut.
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills