H&M Miami Beach to Open with Flo Rida Performance
Yes, H&M Lincoln Road is opening to the masses on Nov. 8 at noon, but for a select few, a private VIP performance by Flo Rida is in order beforehand.
Sure, the much-talked-about behemothic H&M Lincoln Road store is finally opening to the masses on Nov. 8, 2012 at noon but a little birdie tells us the store is pre-partying with a BANG compliments of a private performance by Flo Rida.
Yep, the private, VIP (sorry, this is an invite-only kind of par-tay) affair takes place on Nov. 7 at the iconic art deco Lincoln Theatre on Lincoln Road.
We'll be sure to give you the 411 on Flo Rida's perfromance and the inside scoop on the greatly anticipated H&M Miami Beach debut.
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services