H&M Miami Beach to Open with Flo Rida Performance
Yes, H&M Lincoln Road is opening to the masses on Nov. 8 at noon, but for a select few, a private VIP performance by Flo Rida is in order beforehand.
Sure, the much-talked-about behemothic H&M Lincoln Road store is finally opening to the masses on Nov. 8, 2012 at noon but a little birdie tells us the store is pre-partying with a BANG compliments of a private performance by Flo Rida.
Yep, the private, VIP (sorry, this is an invite-only kind of par-tay) affair takes place on Nov. 7 at the iconic art deco Lincoln Theatre on Lincoln Road.
We'll be sure to give you the 411 on Flo Rida's perfromance and the inside scoop on the greatly anticipated H&M Miami Beach debut.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project