H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
Join actress Jessica Lowndes as she hosts the exclusive sustainable Conscious Collection at H&M's Lincoln Road store!
If you love H&M and 90210 actress Jessica Lowndes, this post is for you, Miami:
H&M, Hennes & Mauritz is thrilled to announce the launch of its second Exclusive Conscious collection in stores Thursday April 4th, 2013. To celebrate, select locations will host in-store events to allow excited guests to be the first to shop the newest sustainable collection from H&M. Celebrities Ashley Benson, Victoria Justice, Jessica Lowndes and Jessica Stroup will host the events in New York City, West Hollywood, Miami and San Francisco respectively. Additionally, some of the fashion industry’s hottest DJ’s including Hannah Bronfman & Mike Nouveau (New York), Kissette (West Hollywood), Jeffrey Tonnesen (Miami) and Myles Hendrik (San Francisco) will host a fabulous spin series. Guests will enjoy an intimate shopping experience as well as delicious organic passed hors d'oeuvres and refreshments. Customers who donate their used clothing (especially party dresses and men’s suiting) will also receive an additional 25% off their purchase. The first 75 customers who make a purchase from the Conscious Exclusive collection will have the chance to meet and greet, as well the opportunity to take a photo with the celebrity host in their city.
As part of its Conscious initiative, this spring season H&M has created a chic collection for men and women made from more sustainable materials such as organic cotton, silk tencel, recycled polyester and tulle. The collection showcases an ivory three piece suit, a black cutaway jumpsuit and a classic “little black dress” with a twist for women. For men there is a rose print lined tuxedo jacket, a white dinner suit and slim cut trousers. These on-trend conscious styles exemplify what is now possible in greener fashion.
The Miami party takes place on Thursday, April 4 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at H&M located at 541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach.
See you there!
H&M Conscious Collection Party
Thursday, April 4, 2013
5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
H&M, 541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall