H&M arrives in Doral in Spring 2014
Forever 21 opens expanded space Nov. 16
Miami International Mall has announced Doral’s first H&M is slated to open its doors spring 2014, and Forever 21 will open its expanded space on Saturday, Nov. 16.
“We are thrilled to offer the first and only H&M to the Doral community," said Alein Cadalso, mall manager at Miami International Mall. “Both of these trend-savvy retailers offer a great selection of apparel and accessories at affordable prices, so we know the community will love shopping here.”
Coming spring 2014, H&M will boast a 22,631 square-foot space in the Sears Wing. The popular retailer features trendy fashion at affordable prices for women, men, teenagers and children. H&M’s collections are created by 140 in-house designers and have also been collaborated with several international designers and fashion icons such as Karl Lagerfeld, Roberto Cavalli, Donatella Versace and Madonna.
In the past year, H&M has opened stores on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach and at Aventura Mall.
Also located in the Sears Wing, Forever 21 will open its expanded store with a grand opening celebration on Saturday, Nov. 16. For the opening celebration, the retailer will give away gift cards to the first 200 customers in line. The new 12,876 square-foot space offers a large selection of apparel, shoes and accessories at a significant value.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game