H&M arrives in Doral in Spring 2014
Forever 21 opens expanded space Nov. 16
Miami International Mall has announced Doral’s first H&M is slated to open its doors spring 2014, and Forever 21 will open its expanded space on Saturday, Nov. 16.
“We are thrilled to offer the first and only H&M to the Doral community," said Alein Cadalso, mall manager at Miami International Mall. “Both of these trend-savvy retailers offer a great selection of apparel and accessories at affordable prices, so we know the community will love shopping here.”
Coming spring 2014, H&M will boast a 22,631 square-foot space in the Sears Wing. The popular retailer features trendy fashion at affordable prices for women, men, teenagers and children. H&M’s collections are created by 140 in-house designers and have also been collaborated with several international designers and fashion icons such as Karl Lagerfeld, Roberto Cavalli, Donatella Versace and Madonna.
In the past year, H&M has opened stores on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach and at Aventura Mall.
Also located in the Sears Wing, Forever 21 will open its expanded store with a grand opening celebration on Saturday, Nov. 16. For the opening celebration, the retailer will give away gift cards to the first 200 customers in line. The new 12,876 square-foot space offers a large selection of apparel, shoes and accessories at a significant value.
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game